I create a plan when things get hectic or too much. I start to do one thing at a time and at the end I realise, that there wasn't even that much to stress about.
I fit everything intoh schedule by making a checklist and waking up early to make sure I have enough time to do things throughout the day
I do not! Everything won't fit! I wrote down what I wanted to do everyday and then timed each task and figured that I don't have enough time to do all and using sleeping time is not healthy either. So I set priorities for stuff that must happen in a day. That way I can focus on each task, live in the moment and actually do it with higher quality.
- Do you prefer background music or quiet while you meditate?
- Do you prefer meditating in the mornings or evenings?
- What are some tips for someone just starting out with meditation?
- Any good techniques on how to stop your mind wandering while meditating or will it just take lots of practice?
- How do you deal with pain from traumas while meditating and how do you access and release these experiences to fully let them go?
- What do you thing of, while meditating?
- Where is the best place to meditate?
- What type of meditation do you use e.g. guided, breathing etc
- Relationship issues in any form, how do you cope to release tension and heartache?
- Where is the best place to meditate ?