I create a plan when things get hectic or too much. I start to do one thing at a time and at the end I realise, that there wasn't even that much to stress about.
I fit everything intoh schedule by making a checklist and waking up early to make sure I have enough time to do things throughout the day
I do not! Everything won't fit! I wrote down what I wanted to do everyday and then timed each task and figured that I don't have enough time to do all and using sleeping time is not healthy either. So I set priorities for stuff that must happen in a day. That way I can focus on each task, live in the moment and actually do it with higher quality.
- What music should I meditate to and for how long??😇
- What is your favorite spot to meditate?
- Do you use mantras while you meditate? And if so, which ones work well for you?
- What is the easiest way to get rid of a distracted mind during meditation?
- What is the best way to meditate? It is best to have a longer time limit or start with a slower time limit?
- Is it bad that I don’t try to be present? I can very easily get focused on my body and senses so it’s not like I can’t be present. It’s just most of the time I use meditation as a way to jump start my mind to create and focusing on my breath doesn’t really did that. It’s like the meditation is a travel agent setting my mind off so I can follow where it goes.
- How long do you tend to mediate for each day?
- Do you have any fun meditation techniques, that makes meditation fun and motivating to do?
- I struggle keeping myself concentrated with meditation, how can I overcome that? Thx
- What apps do you use for meditating?