Nowadays though, even affirmations or subliminals and guided visualizations are labelled as "meditations" to the masses.
I do both.
The classic silent meditations, to keep me grounded and clear minded amidst (and before going back into) our busy noisy lives, best done in the early morning before everyone is awake so I don't get disturbed by unexpected chores. I do this as part of my Miracle Morning routine S. A. V. E. R. S..
I also listen to affirmations or subliminals. I make my own now, and listen to & speak it out daily.
And then I listen to guided visualization. My favourite is Jason Stephenson's Your Ideal Life on YouTube. I also have a vision board, I use Visuapp as my vision board.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??