- Should I do a meditation retreat? I remember that my first one was life transforming but it’s difficult to find 10 days free of anything else to meditate.
- What is the best time to meditate?
- What helps your meditation the most? A particular music track? A specific calm space?
- Should you meditate alone?
- What mistakes did I make today?
Nowadays though, even affirmations or subliminals and guided visualizations are labelled as "meditations" to the masses.
I do both.
The classic silent meditations, to keep me grounded and clear minded amidst (and before going back into) our busy noisy lives, best done in the early morning before everyone is awake so I don't get disturbed by unexpected chores. I do this as part of my Miracle Morning routine S. A. V. E. R. S..
I also listen to affirmations or subliminals. I make my own now, and listen to & speak it out daily.
And then I listen to guided visualization. My favourite is Jason Stephenson's Your Ideal Life on YouTube. I also have a vision board, I use Visuapp as my vision board.
- How often/long do you meditate?
- How do you keep meditating and focused?
- At what point in your routine do you meditate: if morning, before/after breakfast; if at night, early/later on in routine?
- Do you meditate in the morning or at night?
- Is it normal for thoughts during meditation to be kind of loud and busy?
- Which meditation do you practice on a daily basis?
- I prefer to meditate at midday. Why does Fabulous insist in meditating in the morning?
- What audio do you use to meditate? If you use any.
- Does it really matter if I do it in the afternoon because I have no time in the morning?
- Do you prefer meditating alone or with a group and why?