I prefer to meditate while lying down or sitting down at least. In these positions I feel the most comfortable and relaxed and I believe that the main point of meditation to feel relaxed.
It is lying on a bed or a couch for me, because I can rest better and let my body relaxe. I tried to meditate in a sitting position, but it was not as good as I expected
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??