I prefer to meditate while lying down or sitting down at least. In these positions I feel the most comfortable and relaxed and I believe that the main point of meditation to feel relaxed.
It is lying on a bed or a couch for me, because I can rest better and let my body relaxe. I tried to meditate in a sitting position, but it was not as good as I expected
- How long did it take you to be able to meditate without your mind wandering?
- Is it better to listen to something or have pure silence during meditation?
- How much time should I spend on meditation?
- Any recommendations for good guided meditation ?
- What’s the most effective means of meditation.
- How does meditation help?
- Posture related- is it okay to medotate while laying on bed in speeping pisture?
- How do u find time to meditate?
- How many times a day do you meditate ?
- How long you normaly meditate. Andhave you ever feel anxious when doing it?