I must say I have never experience this before but it seems like you’re body is tired. I do not know any of you routines and stuff, but I think getting a good night sleep, eating every meal and working out will stabilise your energy trough the day and you won’t feel super tired when you sit on the couch. Getting protein and vegetables in your meals is important and staying away from sugar because that makes you feel tired and ruins your stabilised energi. workout or be active trough the day could be helping for that so you will have energi trough the day. But if this happens even though you do this things I think moving your toes or legs a little bit would maybe stop that:) I hope some of it helped🤷🏼♀️🤷🏼♀️
Hello!! I think this is happing with you because you are not moving your muscles for long period off time and maybe your calcium and vitamin D level is low so it will be better if you go check with doctor. Wishing you all the happiness!! Take care.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??