I love meditation when I finally force myself to do it. I resist it often like going to sleep. I want to relax my mind and dig deeper internally for my focus but it takes time and for some reason my thoughts always feel like I need to be DOING something physical instead of just laying there sleep or quietly meditating. It truly helps you gain focus and great results.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??