Ily S Z.
My exercise and stretching is usually at the gym I go to. I do I quick stretch for the muscles I'm going to work that day and then go on to work out the muscle. My usual schedule is this Monday – Friday and I work chest, back, legs, shoulders, and arms. Each body part goes with each day.
I find the 7-minute exercise routine from make me fabulous is excellent. It provides an all round workout for your muscle groups and include some aerobic exercise
In the morning after I meditate for about 10 minutes, I do the Morning Yoga Flow which helps stretch me out before I go on a low intensity walk for about another 10 minutes
- How do you meditate when you are at a busy place (work for example) or with a busy schedule?
- What are your sources to meditate? App, videos on YouTube, podcasts?
- How do you deal with a distracted mind before you even start to meditate?
- How to you stop random thoughts from coming up during meditation?
- What do you do about the aches and pains during meditation?
- Yes. I am a novice at “Meditation” and would be interested in hearing how others began their practice (how long, routine, resources, etc. ).
- How has meditation made a difference in your life?
- Do you experience days in which you don’t have a “successful” meditation session? Where your thoughts are just too overwhelming and racing at the speed of light that you can’t seem to slow them down?
- What is your favourite thing about meditation?
- Favorite time of day to meditate and ideal length of time? Is 10 minutes too short?