Meditation with chanting, meaning me chanting as I meditate I assume, is a practice technique. It’s a help in that it makes it harder for the mind to wander away. Help isn’t bad, considering how difficult it is when practicing meditation to focus, and getting to a more mindful and focused state where the mind is in the moment is what one is aiming for. And getting a better feel for what’s possible really helps. But — first of all I’m a pretty quiet person — and second of all I find it actually helps me take what I gain in practice into the rest of the world more if I do quiet meditation. Because it means it’s just me and all my proclivity for my attention to wander. That’s more like what I face moment to moment elsewhere, so I find I get more mileage from that practice in terms of, well, as a practice. As a thing I do to help me in other situations outside of meditation.
- How to make your thoughts not wanfer, to be still?
- How do you apply the mediation techniques to daily life?
- D you find it more effective when listening to a guided meditation compared to meditating with silence? Also do you ever meditate with others and does someone usually lead?
- What are the difference b/n meditation in the morning and evening?
- What specific benefits have you seen personally from meditation?
- What’s ur biggest achievement through meditation habit?
- Why is meditating good for me?
- How do you get your mind to stop running?
- How did you start meditating?
- Suggest me a good meditation for setting goals..