On the balcony of my apartment, wherein the air, the wind, and the silence around are perfect for me to feel the nature
In the guest room, sitting on a cushion facing the window. Best place I found. The more the room is tidy, the better the feeling is.
On a pillow on the floor usually when I’m at home. If I’m not I’ll find a quiet spot with a nice view or good energy. 😊🙏🏽✨
I have a spare room in my house which I go into. I try to label it as my calm/creative room. That’s all it’s used for ultimately. I have candles, a Buddha head, two candle holders in the shape of hands as if you were meditating 👌🏻 I also have a soft furry aesthetic rug I sit on when I meditate. It helps to settle me and calm me so I can meditate peacefully.
Hi I just sit at a not-so-comfortable regular chair. Sometimes if I’m visiting friends and can meditate then I just have to sit at an armchair.
Well. I wake up in the morning and sit in the master room in one of the sofas and as totally relax I begin the exercise with deep breath and have a good sensation thereafter
Almost anywhere works for me. The library, my desk, even a busy public place. The point is mindfulness, as far as I can tell. And I’m learning to reduce my distractability through simple meditation exercises wherever I am!
I usually meditate before sleeping so I can get good night sleep. My favorite place to meditate is my room which is dark and allows ventilation. What I really like about this app it reminds you to switch off from the world .
My meditations usually happen in my bedroom during my morning and evening routine. I sit on a comfortable chair or sit up on the bed.
If I feel the need for meditation throughout the day I simply find a quiet area or room and do 5-10 min of meditation.
I have a meditation shrine/ altar it has a comfy pillow to sit on and a soft rug to put my feet. This is my morning space, but I also practice on the go! On the bus, waiting in line at the pharmacy, or anywhere I can give myself a minute to focus my breath.
Hans Detlef S.
I usually sit on my chair and let my thoughts come and go for a while. I sit down and reflect on how I spent the day, its like giving myself a short breather to contemplate on passed feelings.
R My S.
Favorite place is Yoga May. Next is a lovely slated camping chair that sits barely above the ground but I like to sit in Lotus so I prefer the Mat where my German Shepherd always joins me.
On my bed. It’s more comfortable and really lets me get into a state of relaxation, first thing in the morning or before sleeping. I’m also learning to meditate while driving-helps me de-stress during traffic!
- Do you prefer background music or quiet while you meditate?
- Do you prefer meditating in the mornings or evenings?
- What are some tips for someone just starting out with meditation?
- Any good techniques on how to stop your mind wandering while meditating or will it just take lots of practice?
- How do you deal with pain from traumas while meditating and how do you access and release these experiences to fully let them go?
- What do you thing of, while meditating?
- Where is the best place to meditate?
- What type of meditation do you use e.g. guided, breathing etc
- Relationship issues in any form, how do you cope to release tension and heartache?
- Where is the best place to meditate ?