In the guest room, sitting on a cushion facing the window. Best place I found. The more the room is tidy, the better the feeling is.
- Do you use the Fabulous-app for meditation, or do you use another app? 🧘🏼♀️
- I made my morning routine very well but it`s hard for me to do same with night routine. Do you have any suggestions to make it easier to form my night routine?
- Do you guys ever feel like meditation makes you kind of buzzed?
- How do you set up a good meditative space?
- What do you do to refocus when interrupted during meditation?
On my bed. It’s more comfortable and really lets me get into a state of relaxation, first thing in the morning or before sleeping. I’m also learning to meditate while driving-helps me de-stress during traffic!
I usually sit on my chair and let my thoughts come and go for a while. I sit down and reflect on how I spent the day, its like giving myself a short breather to contemplate on passed feelings.
Well. I wake up in the morning and sit in the master room in one of the sofas and as totally relax I begin the exercise with deep breath and have a good sensation thereafter
I usually meditate before sleeping so I can get good night sleep. My favorite place to meditate is my room which is dark and allows ventilation. What I really like about this app it reminds you to switch off from the world .
My meditations usually happen in my bedroom during my morning and evening routine. I sit on a comfortable chair or sit up on the bed.
If I feel the need for meditation throughout the day I simply find a quiet area or room and do 5-10 min of meditation.
On the balcony of my apartment, wherein the air, the wind, and the silence around are perfect for me to feel the nature
On a pillow on the floor usually when I’m at home. If I’m not I’ll find a quiet spot with a nice view or good energy. 😊🙏🏽✨
I have a spare room in my house which I go into. I try to label it as my calm/creative room. That’s all it’s used for ultimately. I have candles, a Buddha head, two candle holders in the shape of hands as if you were meditating 👌🏻 I also have a soft furry aesthetic rug I sit on when I meditate. It helps to settle me and calm me so I can meditate peacefully.
Almost anywhere works for me. The library, my desk, even a busy public place. The point is mindfulness, as far as I can tell. And I’m learning to reduce my distractability through simple meditation exercises wherever I am!
I have a meditation shrine/ altar it has a comfy pillow to sit on and a soft rug to put my feet. This is my morning space, but I also practice on the go! On the bus, waiting in line at the pharmacy, or anywhere I can give myself a minute to focus my breath.
Favorite place is Yoga May. Next is a lovely slated camping chair that sits barely above the ground but I like to sit in Lotus so I prefer the Mat where my German Shepherd always joins me.
Hi I just sit at a not-so-comfortable regular chair. Sometimes if I’m visiting friends and can meditate then I just have to sit at an armchair.
- What are the advantages you see with meditation in a group?
- I wonder if there are others who have trouble visualizing, while meditating? Is yes, can you do it now? If yes, what did you do that allowed you to visualize? I am so frustrated! TIA.
- It’s so easy to stop meditating and not get back into it. How do I persist with my practice even when it seems like I don’t have time or patience for it?
- Does anyone use a candle when they meditate?
- Does anybody use a meditation pillow? And do you meditate first thing in the morning or later?
- How long before you feel that meditation is working?
- What is your practice like? Do you ever find yourself avoiding meditation?
- Why do you choose to meditate? Is it because of how it makes you feel?
- Is better if you meditate with more people?
- How long do you usually meditate and what’s in your mind when meditating? How efficiently keep concentrating?