In the guest room, sitting on a cushion facing the window. Best place I found. The more the room is tidy, the better the feeling is.
- After some practice…can we really trust and make the difference between our intuition voice and our mind voice?
- How do you deal with the chaos in your mind that keeps you from being more regular with meditating?
- Do you prefer meditating by yourself or using a guided meditation?
- What does meditation do?
- What can I do about back pain when I meditate?
On my bed. It’s more comfortable and really lets me get into a state of relaxation, first thing in the morning or before sleeping. I’m also learning to meditate while driving-helps me de-stress during traffic!
I usually sit on my chair and let my thoughts come and go for a while. I sit down and reflect on how I spent the day, its like giving myself a short breather to contemplate on passed feelings.
Well. I wake up in the morning and sit in the master room in one of the sofas and as totally relax I begin the exercise with deep breath and have a good sensation thereafter
I usually meditate before sleeping so I can get good night sleep. My favorite place to meditate is my room which is dark and allows ventilation. What I really like about this app it reminds you to switch off from the world .
My meditations usually happen in my bedroom during my morning and evening routine. I sit on a comfortable chair or sit up on the bed.
If I feel the need for meditation throughout the day I simply find a quiet area or room and do 5-10 min of meditation.
On the balcony of my apartment, wherein the air, the wind, and the silence around are perfect for me to feel the nature
On a pillow on the floor usually when I’m at home. If I’m not I’ll find a quiet spot with a nice view or good energy. 😊🙏🏽✨
I have a spare room in my house which I go into. I try to label it as my calm/creative room. That’s all it’s used for ultimately. I have candles, a Buddha head, two candle holders in the shape of hands as if you were meditating 👌🏻 I also have a soft furry aesthetic rug I sit on when I meditate. It helps to settle me and calm me so I can meditate peacefully.
Almost anywhere works for me. The library, my desk, even a busy public place. The point is mindfulness, as far as I can tell. And I’m learning to reduce my distractability through simple meditation exercises wherever I am!
I have a meditation shrine/ altar it has a comfy pillow to sit on and a soft rug to put my feet. This is my morning space, but I also practice on the go! On the bus, waiting in line at the pharmacy, or anywhere I can give myself a minute to focus my breath.
Favorite place is Yoga May. Next is a lovely slated camping chair that sits barely above the ground but I like to sit in Lotus so I prefer the Mat where my German Shepherd always joins me.
Hi I just sit at a not-so-comfortable regular chair. Sometimes if I’m visiting friends and can meditate then I just have to sit at an armchair.
- How do you position yourself during meditation?
- Have you considered going to a short meditation retreat?
- Yes. How exactly does one calm one’s mind in order to meditate? Like how can I quiet my mind completely in order to experience peace?
- Does meditation need to be done the same time every day?
- How do you meditate to get focused?
- How do you keep yourself focused on meditation?
- At times I have difficulty staying awake when I meditate in the morning. Does it happen to you too? How do you stay awake?
- What good meditation resources/apps do you use once you’ve progressed from the in-app ones?
- What changes do you see in yourself when you meditate daily?
- My mind drifts off too much during meditation, what should I do about it?