Making sure to create the space in order to mediate – without so you easily become distracted, lost, unfocused and although that's fine, if constantly occurring it doesn't create the mindset of calm and tranquility in which mediation brings you
Meditating helps you to reduce stress, worry and helps you feel more free. It can make you became a better person and helps you to be more
the most effective means of meditation in falling into a deep state of relaxation, to be aware of your body in the space and of your inner self, that isn’t ver
- How do I strengthen the mediation effects?
- Is it mandatory to make Meditation spiritual or religious for it to have an effect on one’s life?
- What do you focus on while you meditate? Is it your breathing? A mantra? An ambient noise? Or something else?
- Does meditation work for you?
- Do you prefer meditating in silence or with sounds?
- Do you meditate daily? How long do you usually meditate for?
- Do you ever feel like you never want to get out of the meditative state and face the world?
- How do you prepare to meditate?
- How has the meditation helped you ?
- Any favourite guided meditations that help build focus and determination?