When everyone in the house is quiet or asleep, I sit on my bed or floor with my headphones in. The quieter, the better.
Meditating in the morning is great as it prepares you for the rest of the day and clears your mind. But if you don't have time in the morning, evening is as good because it releases all the stress and tension of the day and prepares you for a relaxing and refreshing sleep. So in my opinion the best time for meditation is a time that you think is suitable and doesn't discourage from continuing meditation
I usually don’t meditate but when I do, I love to do it before sunrise or before anyone wakes up. For me this comes to about 6-7 o’clock. Meditation helps me reflect on my past behaviour, connect with my presence and map out my future steps. It relieves stress as well as any negative thoughts that come to mind, making me feel happy and relaxed.
- When you find your mind wandering, do you focus on your breathing to help?
- May I know if there is any way to have a meditation session with forest background music
- Can meditation help with physical pain?
- Advices for better meditation… Eyes closed or open? What to think? Good things or life problems?
- How many minutes do you meditate? Do you use an app to help you focus? If so, which one?
- Is it okay to mediate by laying down in bed before you go to bed?
- Is it better to sit or lay down during meditation ?
- Have you used Headspace? How is that going?
- While I try to meditate my mind wanders. I try to concentrate on my breathing but my mind observes the sounds and touch. If I close my eyes, I picture something. What should I do to this state?
- You think is better meditate at morning or at night?