- How do you remember to meditate when your routine is inconsistent? I’ve gotten into the habit of meditating at night, but I think I’d really benefit from meditation at some point during the day. I can’t seem to find a consistent point in time that works in my schedule. Which makes it hard to remember/implement.
- How long would you suggest a 12 year old to meditate for? And when?
- How did you start meditating?
- Is it ok to meditate lying down in the bed or is it better to sit down on the floor! Not sure if there is much difference! Thanks
- My grades are kind of bad. What should I do to make them good?
Look for inspiration on Google for the things you want in your life and live as if that was you in the picture. What would you do if you had a private jet. What type of job or what type of lifestyle do you have? Ect.
Pratice Visualizing small things like an orange. This will help you with achieve your goals and instill faith in yourself. Then gradually visualize things you really want.
Start a gratitude list out of the blue or just ramble on what you are grateful for.
Do a tada list of the things you have successful accomplish.
Big or small.
Even having a better mindset now than in the past.
Lastly it is good to get bored. That's just another way to observe and be self aware that you want to do something and stop yourself from doing nothing.
Yet, sometimes" nothing" is a good thing that lets you relax.
But you could find any other hobby. Try something new~
- How do you position yourself during meditation?
- Have you considered going to a short meditation retreat?
- Yes. How exactly does one calm one’s mind in order to meditate? Like how can I quiet my mind completely in order to experience peace?
- Does meditation need to be done the same time every day?
- How do you meditate to get focused?
- How do you keep yourself focused on meditation?
- At times I have difficulty staying awake when I meditate in the morning. Does it happen to you too? How do you stay awake?
- What good meditation resources/apps do you use once you’ve progressed from the in-app ones?
- What changes do you see in yourself when you meditate daily?
- My mind drifts off too much during meditation, what should I do about it?