- How do you deal with chronic emotionnal pain like chest compression due to anxiety?
- What time do you fine is the best time to schedule meditation so it’s most effective and easier to relax into?
- How do you keep your mind from wandering?
- Where do you meditate? Is there a certain time of day you find that works best to meditate?
- How do you incorporate the things you learn through meditation in your everyday life?
Look for inspiration on Google for the things you want in your life and live as if that was you in the picture. What would you do if you had a private jet. What type of job or what type of lifestyle do you have? Ect.
Pratice Visualizing small things like an orange. This will help you with achieve your goals and instill faith in yourself. Then gradually visualize things you really want.
Start a gratitude list out of the blue or just ramble on what you are grateful for.
Do a tada list of the things you have successful accomplish.
Big or small.
Even having a better mindset now than in the past.
Lastly it is good to get bored. That's just another way to observe and be self aware that you want to do something and stop yourself from doing nothing.
Yet, sometimes" nothing" is a good thing that lets you relax.
But you could find any other hobby. Try something new~
- What are the advantages you see with meditation in a group?
- I wonder if there are others who have trouble visualizing, while meditating? Is yes, can you do it now? If yes, what did you do that allowed you to visualize? I am so frustrated! TIA.
- It’s so easy to stop meditating and not get back into it. How do I persist with my practice even when it seems like I don’t have time or patience for it?
- Does anyone use a candle when they meditate?
- Does anybody use a meditation pillow? And do you meditate first thing in the morning or later?
- How long before you feel that meditation is working?
- What is your practice like? Do you ever find yourself avoiding meditation?
- Why do you choose to meditate? Is it because of how it makes you feel?
- Is better if you meditate with more people?
- How long do you usually meditate and what’s in your mind when meditating? How efficiently keep concentrating?