Look for inspiration on Google for the things you want in your life and live as if that was you in the picture. What would you do if you had a private jet. What type of job or what type of lifestyle do you have? Ect.
Pratice Visualizing small things like an orange. This will help you with achieve your goals and instill faith in yourself. Then gradually visualize things you really want.
Start a gratitude list out of the blue or just ramble on what you are grateful for.
Do a tada list of the things you have successful accomplish.
Big or small.
Even having a better mindset now than in the past.
Lastly it is good to get bored. That's just another way to observe and be self aware that you want to do something and stop yourself from doing nothing.
Yet, sometimes" nothing" is a good thing that lets you relax.
But you could find any other hobby. Try something new~
- What music should I meditate to and for how long??😇
- What is your favorite spot to meditate?
- Do you use mantras while you meditate? And if so, which ones work well for you?
- What is the easiest way to get rid of a distracted mind during meditation?
- What is the best way to meditate? It is best to have a longer time limit or start with a slower time limit?
- Is it bad that I don’t try to be present? I can very easily get focused on my body and senses so it’s not like I can’t be present. It’s just most of the time I use meditation as a way to jump start my mind to create and focusing on my breath doesn’t really did that. It’s like the meditation is a travel agent setting my mind off so I can follow where it goes.
- How long do you tend to mediate for each day?
- Do you have any fun meditation techniques, that makes meditation fun and motivating to do?
- I struggle keeping myself concentrated with meditation, how can I overcome that? Thx
- What apps do you use for meditating?