Well I have not really mastered that yet but I do tend to go towards nature waterfalls and try to meditate, I also try to journal and use my creative writing make music get into anything creative that I’m very passionate about and try to just put all my feelings into that room other than the hat all I can say is I love you and good luck it’s a hard hard road but it’s doable I buried a child and her babies father and since I’ve started these exercises I am I am a totally different person so I have some hope and if you ever need me message me again thank you.
Th Odore Y.
Put on a guided meditation, listening to the voice guide helps to focus on the meditation and keeping my mind from wondering
- Do you find meditation more helpful in the morning or the evening?
- How do you keep yourself motivated and disciplined?
- How many hours should you meditate?
- What’s your length goal for meditating? How long do you want to be able to meditate for?
- How long do you meditate for and at what time of day?
- What is your main aim of meditation?
- What is the recommended amount of time to meditate?
- Is it normal to almost go into sleep, then awake in your mind in time for the end of meditation cycle?
- Is it better to do the same meditation multiple times in a row/use the same app/stick to the same teacher, or better to change it up and do a different meditation every day?
- When do you meditate? For how long?