Well I have not really mastered that yet but I do tend to go towards nature waterfalls and try to meditate, I also try to journal and use my creative writing make music get into anything creative that I’m very passionate about and try to just put all my feelings into that room other than the hat all I can say is I love you and good luck it’s a hard hard road but it’s doable I buried a child and her babies father and since I’ve started these exercises I am I am a totally different person so I have some hope and if you ever need me message me again thank you.
Th Odore Y.
Put on a guided meditation, listening to the voice guide helps to focus on the meditation and keeping my mind from wondering
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??