I love meditating anytime of day or night, seriously their is no bad time to meditate. Just find 10 mins and pick a meditation to listen to. Shuffle through them all until you find one that resonates with you. Then keep practicing meditation, it is worth every minute!
- Which do you find more beneficial: guided or unguided meditations?
- What is the best choice for loving yourself?
- Meditation is a bit like a 10 min nap for me. Super helpful to clean up my head, but it’s not targeted. Anyone with tips on how to meditate on specific areas, such as for focus or reduced worry?
- Which type of meditation you like to practice most?
- Where do you think the best place to meditate is?
There’s no universal best time. I liked meditating in the morning when I had more time then. Now, I meditate at night with its own unique benefits. Meditating in the middle of the day occasionally is great as well. I know most people aim for morning when they can, just like working out.
I prefer to meditate as soon as I wake up, if possible. It is easier to relax into meditation when you're still waking up.
Estefânia Da costa
I find it better to mediate in the morning. For me, that’s when the house is the quietest. I also find it beneficial to mediate in the morning before starting your day, it reboots you for task ahead.
Anytime you find most suitable for reflection without distractions. Mornings would usually be ideal when we are still refresh with less encumbered thoughts but anytime that affords concentration for an individual would do.
I think it’s time to meditatie whenever you need to but if you are in balance and you want to keep it that way, I think you should meditate before going to bed.
I meditate immediately when I wake up (usually before I get out of bed) and immediately before I go to sleep – for about 10 minutes each time.
The best time for me is right when I wake up. Having a set time makes sure that I will do it because it’s anchored to a habit that I already have.
Morning, no other time has worked for me. Wake up really early, I wake up at 5, do your usual routine, arrive at work, find a nice spot and sit down to meditate.
Hi. For me it’s again and again lunch time, before lunch. For some reason, I don’t get as much distracted as in the morning.
I think I could use it most late afternoon before cooking in order to reduce stress and calm down. On the other hand there isn't much time between conning home from work with the kids and starting to cook ..
- What does meditation do?
- Should I meditate in silence or with peaceful music?
- What are some of your difficulties with meditation and how do you cope with them/maintain focus?
- How to not get into sleep
- Can you meditate while driving?
- Do you think you need to meditate every day? Or do you alternate that with journaling?
- It’s difficult to me to have self-discipline. The worst of all is that I compare myself to others and I get disappointed. How can meditation help me get over it?
- What should I think about during meditation to improve calmness and increase the duration of the meditation?
- What is mindfulness meditation?
- How do you sit while you meditate?