I love bananas with a bit of almost butter spread on them. If you cut them into tiny pieces and then spread the butter, it makes for a very delicious snack!
Fruit is the best snacks. Choose lower suger fruits, like apple or pear. Nuts is a good snacks too. I often eat too much in 1 time.
Actually, fruits and vegetables are the best snacks you can eat. Cut cucumber, carrot or any others vegetable and it’s super healthy and you’ll also get a lot of water. Try homemade apple chips, eat more fruits and drink a lot of water during the day.
I like carrots or cucumber. If I need somethingIf I need something more sweet I take a I take a rice waffle with dark chocolate.
Few of the healthy snacks that i have had in the past are – roasted almonds, no sugar granola bars, soya milk and breads made out of multiigrain
Obvious ones are vegetables with hummus, fruit, nuts, homemade granola bars, smoothie, superfood vegan protein rolls, naked bars in tastes like lemon cake, seeds, homemade vegan sugar free ice, watermelon vodka :p, roasted corn, dried fruit, homemade sugar free vegan cookies, sandwich, dumplings, sushi, vegan vietnamese spring rolls, juice, and look for healthy vegan snacks on pinterest, since vegan food is usually less calories and with more nutritious value than most animal products, those can be healthy as well but take usually a bit more difficult to prepare.
- What do you do in the evening if you’re too tired to meditate?
- How are different techniques of meditation compatible with each other?
- How can I avoid binge eating?
- What are some tips that help you manage your distracting thoughts while meditating?
- Should a quiet environment be important when I meditate?
- How do you stay focused on meditations when you feel that you could be doing something else instead of being still for 5-10 minutes?
- How many times do you lose focus when meditating?
- How should I begin meditation as a total beginner?
- How do you keep the negative thoughts away?
- I’m a meditation beginner and I found my mind was always distracted by some memories inside my brain whenever I try to focus on my breath’s inhales and exhales. I know it needs time to practice. However, I want to know if there are some meditation skills I missed or something I was doing incorrectly?