I love bananas with a bit of almost butter spread on them. If you cut them into tiny pieces and then spread the butter, it makes for a very delicious snack!
Fruit is the best snacks. Choose lower suger fruits, like apple or pear. Nuts is a good snacks too. I often eat too much in 1 time.
Actually, fruits and vegetables are the best snacks you can eat. Cut cucumber, carrot or any others vegetable and it’s super healthy and you’ll also get a lot of water. Try homemade apple chips, eat more fruits and drink a lot of water during the day.
I like carrots or cucumber. If I need somethingIf I need something more sweet I take a I take a rice waffle with dark chocolate.
Few of the healthy snacks that i have had in the past are – roasted almonds, no sugar granola bars, soya milk and breads made out of multiigrain
Obvious ones are vegetables with hummus, fruit, nuts, homemade granola bars, smoothie, superfood vegan protein rolls, naked bars in tastes like lemon cake, seeds, homemade vegan sugar free ice, watermelon vodka :p, roasted corn, dried fruit, homemade sugar free vegan cookies, sandwich, dumplings, sushi, vegan vietnamese spring rolls, juice, and look for healthy vegan snacks on pinterest, since vegan food is usually less calories and with more nutritious value than most animal products, those can be healthy as well but take usually a bit more difficult to prepare.
- Do you find meditation more helpful in the morning or the evening?
- How do you keep yourself motivated and disciplined?
- How many hours should you meditate?
- What’s your length goal for meditating? How long do you want to be able to meditate for?
- How long do you meditate for and at what time of day?
- What is your main aim of meditation?
- What is the recommended amount of time to meditate?
- Is it normal to almost go into sleep, then awake in your mind in time for the end of meditation cycle?
- Is it better to do the same meditation multiple times in a row/use the same app/stick to the same teacher, or better to change it up and do a different meditation every day?
- When do you meditate? For how long?