Obvious ones are vegetables with hummus, fruit, nuts, homemade granola bars, smoothie, superfood vegan protein rolls, naked bars in tastes like lemon cake, seeds, homemade vegan sugar free ice, watermelon vodka :p, roasted corn, dried fruit, homemade sugar free vegan cookies, sandwich, dumplings, sushi, vegan vietnamese spring rolls, juice, and look for healthy vegan snacks on pinterest, since vegan food is usually less calories and with more nutritious value than most animal products, those can be healthy as well but take usually a bit more difficult to prepare.
- Should we meditate upon something or just be aware of our thoughts?
- What time of day do you find meditation most refreshing or invigorating?
- What time of day do you like to meditate and if you are religious how do you fit this in with other spiritual practices?
- Which is a better way of meditation. Silent one or chanting some religious words like Om or reciting a mantra or likewise?
- What benefits are you feeling after meditation?
I like carrots or cucumber. If I need somethingIf I need something more sweet I take a I take a rice waffle with dark chocolate.
Fruit is the best snacks. Choose lower suger fruits, like apple or pear. Nuts is a good snacks too. I often eat too much in 1 time.
Few of the healthy snacks that i have had in the past are – roasted almonds, no sugar granola bars, soya milk and breads made out of multiigrain
I love bananas with a bit of almost butter spread on them. If you cut them into tiny pieces and then spread the butter, it makes for a very delicious snack!
Actually, fruits and vegetables are the best snacks you can eat. Cut cucumber, carrot or any others vegetable and it’s super healthy and you’ll also get a lot of water. Try homemade apple chips, eat more fruits and drink a lot of water during the day.
- What are the advantages you see with meditation in a group?
- I wonder if there are others who have trouble visualizing, while meditating? Is yes, can you do it now? If yes, what did you do that allowed you to visualize? I am so frustrated! TIA.
- It’s so easy to stop meditating and not get back into it. How do I persist with my practice even when it seems like I don’t have time or patience for it?
- Does anyone use a candle when they meditate?
- Does anybody use a meditation pillow? And do you meditate first thing in the morning or later?
- How long before you feel that meditation is working?
- What is your practice like? Do you ever find yourself avoiding meditation?
- Why do you choose to meditate? Is it because of how it makes you feel?
- Is better if you meditate with more people?
- How long do you usually meditate and what’s in your mind when meditating? How efficiently keep concentrating?