I think guided one is much better….each one of us are experts in our own fields…..so I any subject we must follow the expert's advice
Being alone iam not focused nor iam motivated. Being guided make me fell to complete every task and a companion to appreciate my work
33% guided, 66% alone. I feel overstimulated by the noise in a guided practice. Sometimes, I feel that I am just getting lost in my breathing, relaxing my body, and then a voice comes on to remind my mind not to wander…it is an interruption to me (especially if my mind isn't wandering yet!) Guided practice with more time between words is better for me.
- Do you ever use walking meditation instead of seated one?
- How long did it take you to see the benefit of meditation?
- What is your meditation ritual? Do you have certain sounds, smells, locations you like?
- How do i see when meditating has started to change me into a better person?
- Do you know of someone kind of meditation style that fits hiperactive people? I am one and no matter how hard I try I’m always frustrated after meditating… Something in me just hates not moving or focusing on only one thing…
- How to meditate when I am surrounding with a lot of younger siblings? P.S. I mean that I’m a teenager and needed help for self-discipline and independent ASAP.
- When is the best time to meditate during the day?
- What to do with the thoughts that come during meditation how to let them go?
- What type of meditation helps you the best?
- In which place is better to do meditation