I think guided one is much better….each one of us are experts in our own fields…..so I any subject we must follow the expert's advice
Being alone iam not focused nor iam motivated. Being guided make me fell to complete every task and a companion to appreciate my work
33% guided, 66% alone. I feel overstimulated by the noise in a guided practice. Sometimes, I feel that I am just getting lost in my breathing, relaxing my body, and then a voice comes on to remind my mind not to wander…it is an interruption to me (especially if my mind isn't wandering yet!) Guided practice with more time between words is better for me.
- Do you prefer background music or quiet while you meditate?
- Do you prefer meditating in the mornings or evenings?
- What are some tips for someone just starting out with meditation?
- Any good techniques on how to stop your mind wandering while meditating or will it just take lots of practice?
- How do you deal with pain from traumas while meditating and how do you access and release these experiences to fully let them go?
- What do you thing of, while meditating?
- Where is the best place to meditate?
- What type of meditation do you use e.g. guided, breathing etc
- Relationship issues in any form, how do you cope to release tension and heartache?
- Where is the best place to meditate ?