Natasha Halder Karan
I think guided one is much better….each one of us are experts in our own fields…..so I any subject we must follow the expert's advice
Being alone iam not focused nor iam motivated. Being guided make me fell to complete every task and a companion to appreciate my work
33% guided, 66% alone. I feel overstimulated by the noise in a guided practice. Sometimes, I feel that I am just getting lost in my breathing, relaxing my body, and then a voice comes on to remind my mind not to wander…it is an interruption to me (especially if my mind isn't wandering yet!) Guided practice with more time between words is better for me.
- How do you position yourself during meditation?
- Have you considered going to a short meditation retreat?
- Yes. How exactly does one calm one’s mind in order to meditate? Like how can I quiet my mind completely in order to experience peace?
- Does meditation need to be done the same time every day?
- How do you meditate to get focused?
- How do you keep yourself focused on meditation?
- At times I have difficulty staying awake when I meditate in the morning. Does it happen to you too? How do you stay awake?
- What good meditation resources/apps do you use once you’ve progressed from the in-app ones?
- What changes do you see in yourself when you meditate daily?
- My mind drifts off too much during meditation, what should I do about it?