When adjusting to a new routine it can be very difficult at times. Just remember that even people who has been doing their routines for years feel this way sometimes. Just do your very best, try to stay positive, remind yourself why you're doing this, and never forget that tomorrow is a fresh start. So don't beat yourself up over stumbling blocks. Just pick yourself up and Keep On Truckin!
- How many times, on average, do you meditate a day?
- When is the best time to meditate for a daily worker who always on work mon-fri 8 to 5 ? I definitely cannot do it every evening, sometime I just fell asleep when on it.
- Can you feel any difference since you started meditation?
- Is it better to meditate in the morning or at night?
- When did you start your meditation practice?
Ask yourself: why do you meditate? In what sense that meditation is wasting your time? Being honest with yourself is a good start for meditation. In my experience, during my meditation, sometimes there are unpleasant feelings and thoughts to prior events (conflicts, failures, etc.). Do not hold back. Let yourself explore those thoughts and feelings by asking questions to yourself. It helps you focus to get to know and make friends with yourself.
- What helps you stay focused? Do you use a physical focusing point?
- Has your meditation practice changed you in any noticeable way?
- What is the percentage of guided versus alone?
- What do you do when one thought after another seems to pop into your meditation?
- What is the results meditation continuously has brought to you after four weeks-some often practice?
- Do you have a mantra?
- Do you use a meditation app? I use headspace, but I’ve heard of so many.
- What are some of your favorite meditation spots? Your couch? Sitting in a straight-backed chair?
- How do you come back to focus after your mind has wandered?
- How can I make myself to meditate every day? It a quiet and peaceful place one of the conditions?