When adjusting to a new routine it can be very difficult at times. Just remember that even people who has been doing their routines for years feel this way sometimes. Just do your very best, try to stay positive, remind yourself why you're doing this, and never forget that tomorrow is a fresh start. So don't beat yourself up over stumbling blocks. Just pick yourself up and Keep On Truckin!
- Is it important to do habits in the specific time?
- Is it necessary to have breakfast really early in the morning?
- What kind of stretching do you go in for? Obviously you want to get your whole body stretched but there are loads of different kinds!
- What’s better, waxed floss or regular floss?
- What do you do to pick yourself back up and keep going when you fall into a rut?
Ask yourself: why do you meditate? In what sense that meditation is wasting your time? Being honest with yourself is a good start for meditation. In my experience, during my meditation, sometimes there are unpleasant feelings and thoughts to prior events (conflicts, failures, etc.). Do not hold back. Let yourself explore those thoughts and feelings by asking questions to yourself. It helps you focus to get to know and make friends with yourself.
- What’s better than meditation?
- How should I meditate?
- Why is meditation important for you?
- How do you meditate without a guide?
- How important is body position for meditation?
- How many times should you meditate a day?
- How do you feel if you accidentally fall asleep during meditation? Do you try again later?
- Sometimes, when I have only 10 min. for a meditation in the morning and afterwards I need to leave to work, I feel it’s rather stressful to meditate. Should I persist with it or rather remove it from my morning routine?
- What is your favorite meditation tool/technique that takes 5 minutes or less?
- In what position should I be when I meditate? Can I meditate lying down?