When adjusting to a new routine it can be very difficult at times. Just remember that even people who has been doing their routines for years feel this way sometimes. Just do your very best, try to stay positive, remind yourself why you're doing this, and never forget that tomorrow is a fresh start. So don't beat yourself up over stumbling blocks. Just pick yourself up and Keep On Truckin!
Ask yourself: why do you meditate? In what sense that meditation is wasting your time? Being honest with yourself is a good start for meditation. In my experience, during my meditation, sometimes there are unpleasant feelings and thoughts to prior events (conflicts, failures, etc.). Do not hold back. Let yourself explore those thoughts and feelings by asking questions to yourself. It helps you focus to get to know and make friends with yourself.
- How do you keep the negative thoughts away?
- I’m a meditation beginner and I found my mind was always distracted by some memories inside my brain whenever I try to focus on my breath’s inhales and exhales. I know it needs time to practice. However, I want to know if there are some meditation skills I missed or something I was doing incorrectly?
- When does meditation become enlightening for you?
- Do you ever count seconds until meditation is over? How do you get into it?
- How do you keep being motivated to do your habits every day and stick by the schedule you’ve made?
- Just a quick question does anyone have a favorite meditation challenge?
- Do you use an app, or do you try meditating from the Fabulous timer?
- Mindfulness and Meditation… are they both different? If yes, how?
- Any tips for feeling anxious about whether I’m meditating “correctly”?
- Do you use the built in mediation from Fabulous, or do you use an external one when you do a mediation habit every day?