I want to meditate every day but often don't have time or at least tell myself I don't have time. I need to remind myself that even a 5 minute meditation is beneficial. Better to mediate for a short time than not to meditate at all.
I meditated with Headspace, love the app. 5 times a week, looking for every day. I do it in the evening which makes hard some time to do it every day. It took me a while to get just it. Going to meditate right. Good morning luck!
I meditate once per day. Some days are much easier than others. Sometimes a 10 minute meditation seems too short and other a 3 minute one is exhausting. I want – and try- to meditate whenever I need focus, that could be many times per day or once every few days.
I meditate for an hour a day. I used to meditate for two hours a day at least, and that is where I hope to be again in the future.
I meditate twice or thrice a day , and I love doing this it helps me to stay calm and refresh . I can meditate 7 or 8 times a date
- What do you do in the evening if you’re too tired to meditate?
- How are different techniques of meditation compatible with each other?
- How can I avoid binge eating?
- What are some tips that help you manage your distracting thoughts while meditating?
- Should a quiet environment be important when I meditate?
- How do you stay focused on meditations when you feel that you could be doing something else instead of being still for 5-10 minutes?
- How many times do you lose focus when meditating?
- How should I begin meditation as a total beginner?
- How do you keep the negative thoughts away?
- I’m a meditation beginner and I found my mind was always distracted by some memories inside my brain whenever I try to focus on my breath’s inhales and exhales. I know it needs time to practice. However, I want to know if there are some meditation skills I missed or something I was doing incorrectly?