I want to meditate every day but often don't have time or at least tell myself I don't have time. I need to remind myself that even a 5 minute meditation is beneficial. Better to mediate for a short time than not to meditate at all.
I meditated with Headspace, love the app. 5 times a week, looking for every day. I do it in the evening which makes hard some time to do it every day. It took me a while to get just it. Going to meditate right. Good morning luck!
I meditate once per day. Some days are much easier than others. Sometimes a 10 minute meditation seems too short and other a 3 minute one is exhausting. I want – and try- to meditate whenever I need focus, that could be many times per day or once every few days.
I meditate for an hour a day. I used to meditate for two hours a day at least, and that is where I hope to be again in the future.
I meditate twice or thrice a day , and I love doing this it helps me to stay calm and refresh . I can meditate 7 or 8 times a date
- Any form of other meditation which helps in productivity than the fabulous ones
- Do you ever experience anxiety when you attempt to meditate? I often have trouble settling down and focusing or clearing my mind.
- How to meditate and what is the point of meditating?
- What are some techniques you use to clear your head when it feels like everything is going a mile a minute and you can’t seem to pull your thoughts out of chaos in order to focus on your practice?
- What do you picture when trying to clear your mind during meditation?
- How often does one meditate in a week and how long for?
- What has helped you be consistent with meditation? A ritual, an app, friends maybe maybe?
- How do you set your intention to mediate and follow through?
- If you’ve been meditating for a while, how do you strengthen your practice?
- How to meditade in the workplace