My breathing techniques during meditation is a simple as I think it should be. A strong inhale through the nose, until you feel it's really coming from your abdominal area. And then an exhale through the mouth which is just letting go of the air you have aquired in a natural way. Not to quick not to slow but however you body release it.
I don’t have a particular one that I use all the time. I like to mix it up. I like the ride the wild horses meditation though. Which can be found on line.
- Did it take you very long to be able to slow your mind down enough to make this a successful habit to have every day?
- Where do people meditate?
- Is it ok to lay down in bed and do meditation?
- Is meditation to music better than a guided meditation sometimes?
- What is the best time to Meditate? Besides mornings, where for me its to crazy, to busy?
- When you find your mind wandering, do you focus on your breathing to help?
- May I know if there is any way to have a meditation session with forest background music
- Can meditation help with physical pain?
- Advices for better meditation… Eyes closed or open? What to think? Good things or life problems?
- How many minutes do you meditate? Do you use an app to help you focus? If so, which one?