X Nio C.
I practice my favorite breathing technique in the morning to prime my day. You take your hands above your head and pull them down like you are doing a pull up. As you do that with your arms, you'll breath in with your mouth and exale with your nose. Do 3×30 times. It helps wake me up and get calm down for my morning meditation.
I used to breathing out first, empty all the air in your stomach. I'm always meditating on my room with low light and bird chirping sound to setting up my mood.
I use Mala beads to mediate. They can be kept close all day which means I can mediate anywhere when I have a spare moment. Each bead is an inhale and exhale. Concentrating on moving my grip on the beads helps me focus on each breath.
Well when I’m meditating I really like when I wake up just to lie in bed and listen to guided meditation to help me get up and I also get meditation in my routine
I love guided meditations on YouTube. Honest guys are quite good. It's something I do need to get back into more regularly
It is a ‘washroom’ meditation which is that when you are sitting in the stall you remember to carefully notice the sensations in your hands, then your feet, then your middle. When you wash your hands make the water nice and warm and take a little longer to notice how it feels on your hands.
You can choose other places in your life to practice mindfulness such as on your commute
My favorite meditation tool is a Google speaker. I requested it play a specific type of sound or music for a specified amount of time, that way I do not hear the noises outside of my space and I don't worry about how long I have left to meditate.
The very 1st meditation option regarding breathing. If pushed for time, I would rather do this beginner exercise than nothing @ all! 😊
- Do you find meditation more helpful in the morning or the evening?
- How do you keep yourself motivated and disciplined?
- How many hours should you meditate?
- What’s your length goal for meditating? How long do you want to be able to meditate for?
- How long do you meditate for and at what time of day?
- What is your main aim of meditation?
- What is the recommended amount of time to meditate?
- Is it normal to almost go into sleep, then awake in your mind in time for the end of meditation cycle?
- Is it better to do the same meditation multiple times in a row/use the same app/stick to the same teacher, or better to change it up and do a different meditation every day?
- When do you meditate? For how long?