X Nio C.
I practice my favorite breathing technique in the morning to prime my day. You take your hands above your head and pull them down like you are doing a pull up. As you do that with your arms, you'll breath in with your mouth and exale with your nose. Do 3×30 times. It helps wake me up and get calm down for my morning meditation.
I used to breathing out first, empty all the air in your stomach. I'm always meditating on my room with low light and bird chirping sound to setting up my mood.
I use Mala beads to mediate. They can be kept close all day which means I can mediate anywhere when I have a spare moment. Each bead is an inhale and exhale. Concentrating on moving my grip on the beads helps me focus on each breath.
Well when I’m meditating I really like when I wake up just to lie in bed and listen to guided meditation to help me get up and I also get meditation in my routine
I love guided meditations on YouTube. Honest guys are quite good. It's something I do need to get back into more regularly
It is a ‘washroom’ meditation which is that when you are sitting in the stall you remember to carefully notice the sensations in your hands, then your feet, then your middle. When you wash your hands make the water nice and warm and take a little longer to notice how it feels on your hands.
You can choose other places in your life to practice mindfulness such as on your commute
My favorite meditation tool is a Google speaker. I requested it play a specific type of sound or music for a specified amount of time, that way I do not hear the noises outside of my space and I don't worry about how long I have left to meditate.
The very 1st meditation option regarding breathing. If pushed for time, I would rather do this beginner exercise than nothing @ all! 😊
- Do you ever use walking meditation instead of seated one?
- How long did it take you to see the benefit of meditation?
- What is your meditation ritual? Do you have certain sounds, smells, locations you like?
- How do i see when meditating has started to change me into a better person?
- Do you know of someone kind of meditation style that fits hiperactive people? I am one and no matter how hard I try I’m always frustrated after meditating… Something in me just hates not moving or focusing on only one thing…
- How to meditate when I am surrounding with a lot of younger siblings? P.S. I mean that I’m a teenager and needed help for self-discipline and independent ASAP.
- When is the best time to meditate during the day?
- What to do with the thoughts that come during meditation how to let them go?
- What type of meditation helps you the best?
- In which place is better to do meditation