1. The choices I make empower me -small choices work well when I was not used to considering what meant the most to me in terms of consequences of those choices.
3. A choice made is not carved in stone.
4. If I am not good in my own skin I cannot be of assistance to anyone else.
5. Live by example
6.practice positivity and along with that practice – let some very negative people, who did not serve me well, go one without me.
7. I’m learning that routine means less opportunity to give myself a hard time!
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??