1. The choices I make empower me -small choices work well when I was not used to considering what meant the most to me in terms of consequences of those choices.
3. A choice made is not carved in stone.
4. If I am not good in my own skin I cannot be of assistance to anyone else.
5. Live by example
6.practice positivity and along with that practice – let some very negative people, who did not serve me well, go one without me.
7. I’m learning that routine means less opportunity to give myself a hard time!
- What is the actual process of meditation? What should I actually do during Meditation? What should I think about?
- Hey fabulous people do find it best to meditate first thing in the morning ?
- What specific skill is most important in meditation?
- What is in your mind when you meditate?
- What do you do to get back in the groove when you’re interrupted while meditating?
- Could you meditate after school?
- What is the difference between mind voice and intuition voice? How to make a difference between them?
- Summer is pretty much here where I live- kids schedule changes pretty dramatically and there are usually family and friend events that need a lot of planning and dedication towards which throws me off my work schedule and even my daily routine and rituals. How do you all stay on track with your daily routine and work schedule when summer comes and kids and family schedules change ?
- Please how do I meditate? What’s the procedure?
- What are some common thoughts you have that are resistant to meditating? How do you cope with them, both during meditation and not?