- Has meditation allowed you to learn something new about yourself?
- What’s preventing you from achieving your achieving your goals?
- How do you know you`re meditating properly? I find that my mind wanders a lot.
- What is the best time to meditate?
- How has meditation changed the way that you act with family or friends?
1. The choices I make empower me -small choices work well when I was not used to considering what meant the most to me in terms of consequences of those choices.
3. A choice made is not carved in stone.
4. If I am not good in my own skin I cannot be of assistance to anyone else.
5. Live by example
6.practice positivity and along with that practice – let some very negative people, who did not serve me well, go one without me.
7. I’m learning that routine means less opportunity to give myself a hard time!
- What do you think about when you meditate?
- I just have such a hard time not letting my thoughts get in the way, any suggestions?
- What do people “get “out of meditation?
- Is there a position in which you feel more easy to concentrate?
- What time is needed for meditation? Should it be different in the morning and in the evening? If you sometimes fall asleep during meditation, what should you do?
- In meditation. Is your mind supposed to be clear or can you meditate on something positive (or both)?
- How do you sit straight but relaxed?
- When meditating are there easier ways to focus instead of visualizing my breath? I have a hard time concentrating and keeping my mind from wandering when meditating. Does this get better with practice? And what are tips to get better?
- Sometime, while meditating I feel the urge to open my eyes. It’s better to open them or trying to focus harder?
- How do you know when you’re comfortable enough to start meditating without a guided meditation?