1. The choices I make empower me -small choices work well when I was not used to considering what meant the most to me in terms of consequences of those choices.
3. A choice made is not carved in stone.
4. If I am not good in my own skin I cannot be of assistance to anyone else.
5. Live by example
6.practice positivity and along with that practice – let some very negative people, who did not serve me well, go one without me.
7. I’m learning that routine means less opportunity to give myself a hard time!
- What is the one thing that helps you concentrate most?
- What is a one thing that helps you concentrate most?
- How do I advance my meditation?
- How long do you meditate.
- How do you fit everything within your schedule?
- How much time do you meditate?
- Why do some people think that you have to go *OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM*during meditation
- To what degree do you suppress your thoughts when you meditate? Do you store any or do you let them all go?
- What time of day to meditate works best for you?
- How do you complete the meditation to the end? I always want and fight myself from quitting in the middle.