Time to stop with a reason. Clarity, feeling good at the end. Tried using Reverie, but there is no sign or bell to say when you are done, so reverted back to Headspace
Depends on the type of meditation you do. I meditated to calm down my anxiety. It served as a mini therapy session. Fast. I was interested to learn the techniques. The breathing and labeling techniques helped me. The breathing helped by calming the physical aspect of anxiety and the labeling by the mental aspect of anxiety. I did 5 to 10 mins everyday for two weeks.
I’m more aware of my surroundings and when I do sit down to meditate I am transported to a different place , not aware of the time ticking by .
- How do you position yourself during meditation?
- Have you considered going to a short meditation retreat?
- Yes. How exactly does one calm one’s mind in order to meditate? Like how can I quiet my mind completely in order to experience peace?
- Does meditation need to be done the same time every day?
- How do you meditate to get focused?
- How do you keep yourself focused on meditation?
- At times I have difficulty staying awake when I meditate in the morning. Does it happen to you too? How do you stay awake?
- What good meditation resources/apps do you use once you’ve progressed from the in-app ones?
- What changes do you see in yourself when you meditate daily?
- My mind drifts off too much during meditation, what should I do about it?