Time to stop with a reason. Clarity, feeling good at the end. Tried using Reverie, but there is no sign or bell to say when you are done, so reverted back to Headspace
Depends on the type of meditation you do. I meditated to calm down my anxiety. It served as a mini therapy session. Fast. I was interested to learn the techniques. The breathing and labeling techniques helped me. The breathing helped by calming the physical aspect of anxiety and the labeling by the mental aspect of anxiety. I did 5 to 10 mins everyday for two weeks.
I’m more aware of my surroundings and when I do sit down to meditate I am transported to a different place , not aware of the time ticking by .
- Do you prefer background music or quiet while you meditate?
- Do you prefer meditating in the mornings or evenings?
- What are some tips for someone just starting out with meditation?
- Any good techniques on how to stop your mind wandering while meditating or will it just take lots of practice?
- How do you deal with pain from traumas while meditating and how do you access and release these experiences to fully let them go?
- What do you thing of, while meditating?
- Where is the best place to meditate?
- What type of meditation do you use e.g. guided, breathing etc
- Relationship issues in any form, how do you cope to release tension and heartache?
- Where is the best place to meditate ?