Time to stop with a reason. Clarity, feeling good at the end. Tried using Reverie, but there is no sign or bell to say when you are done, so reverted back to Headspace
Depends on the type of meditation you do. I meditated to calm down my anxiety. It served as a mini therapy session. Fast. I was interested to learn the techniques. The breathing and labeling techniques helped me. The breathing helped by calming the physical aspect of anxiety and the labeling by the mental aspect of anxiety. I did 5 to 10 mins everyday for two weeks.
I’m more aware of my surroundings and when I do sit down to meditate I am transported to a different place , not aware of the time ticking by .
- How long did it take you to be able to meditate without your mind wandering?
- Is it better to listen to something or have pure silence during meditation?
- What’s the best position to meditate?
- How much time should I spend on meditation?
- Any recommendations for good guided meditation ?
- What’s the most effective means of meditation.
- How does meditation help?
- Posture related- is it okay to medotate while laying on bed in speeping pisture?
- How do u find time to meditate?
- How many times a day do you meditate ?