I like to meditate in the afternoon. In the morning, I’m too groggy and just fall asleep. But the afternoon is a nice chance to reset. I can clear my mind, settle my emotions, and get ready to start the rest of the day with a fresher perspective.
- Do you have a favorite guided meditation speaker?
- How do you know your breathing technique is correct?
- What benefits will I gain from meditation? Because I don’t feel changes.
- How do you meditate without a guide, just music? What’s the goal? I feel it gets me more anxious because I know I’m doing it wrong 🙁
- What’s the most noticeable change you’ve seen in yourself since integrating the practice of meditation into your life?
I personally meditate at night before I go to bed. This way I know what I’ve done this day, and I can think about what I’ve accomplished. It helps me fall asleep at peace and faster than usual.
I always meditate right before I go to bed. It is such a good way to relax after a long day and it helps me reflect and feel ready to sleep. I always have such a hard time turning my mind off so that I can fall asleep but meditating really helps me with that.
I like meditating at night. Two reasons, first it is the most convenient time for me. Second because it gives me a good nights sleep.
As much as possible, really… but the best way to do it is at the same time every day, ideally early in the morning so your brain is closer to a neutral state, and you can prime it for another awesome day!
In the morning, becouse my mind is so disturbed, can hardly concentrate on meditation. So i think before sleep my practice is better.
I like to meditate in the mornings to lessen the anxiety about the upcoming day. Meditation remonds me how is should live here and now.
I like to meditate first thing, before I even get out of bed. It doesn’t always work out (in fact you’ve just reminded me to meditate, lol) but it sets up my day beautifully, and I don’t have to stress about fitting it in later.
After a long busy day my mind gets cramed up and unfocused. To again ease and focus my it I meditate right before sleep. This evening habit also improves my sleep drastically and you I feel the benefits of clearance the next day.
I do it late at night before bed. I haven’t been very good at focusing when I do, however when I have been able to it has made me dream of my mother.. I know there is more potential if I change out the times that I do it. I am struggling to find piece and focus during daytime.
I personally believe that the morning works best for me. This is due to being able to relax now and often I can find a comfortable position to help find my breathing and self awareness
Generally at night before I go to sleep, I know they say you should do it when you’re awake, but it just helps me clear out the buzz of the day so I can have a restful sleep.
I meditate at night, before going to bed. It calms down my thoughts after a hectic day and helps me feeling relaxed and grateful for everything I have in my life
- How do you meditate? What should meditating consist of? How can I make it most effective?
- How long did you meditate for when your first started?
- How do you maintain your habits when recovering from an injury?
- Does meditation ever get easier with practice?
- How much, how long and how often do you meditate?
- How does you meditation routine look? Do you do it in the morning or evening, etc.?
- How often per day, how long, and what kind of meditation do you have?
- What is the basic right technique for meditation?
- How do you get your mind to stay centered when you meditate? Mine keeps drifting into thoughts?
- How did you start meditating?