The only thing that is always the same is the time, I always meditate right after I get out of bed. Sometimes a do guided meditation, I like the view from above and your life on repeate from the app, other times I just focus on my breath or in the silence around me.
Currently using Audible free download of Morning Meditation. Offers variable duration and formats (sitting vs standing vs supine)
- What is meditation for you? What else do you experience as if meditating? Is meditation a specific activity?
- What meditation is the most beneficial when you’re new to meditation?
- Do you vary your times, or meditate more than once?
- What time of day do you most like to meditate?
- What’s your best meditation experience to date?
- How do you manage to concentrate and not be disturbed by noise and other thoughts while meditating?
- What do you observe while meditating? What is on your mind?
- Have you seen any conscious changes in your daily routines? If so what are they?
- Is it wrong to meditate while lying down?
- How “deep” does one go into meditation? I feel that I stay quite aware of my surroundings. Is this OK?