I personally prefer non guided meditation. I feel guided meditation requires to some extinct a degree of attention which is not needed in un guided meditation
- What do I do when I’ve fallen off track with my habits? Start over from scratch?
- What are good times to meditate. When your happy, sad, lonely, exited. Because I dot know when I should. I was really angry and i meditated. But it felt different from when in calmer or happier. So I don’t know when I should or shouldn’t
- Sometimes I feel that meditation is wasting my time. How do I stop that?
- How does it feel to see others share in your happiness?
- How to develop a habit of every day Meditation?
I prefer a meditation which guides me at the beginning and then let me flow with no guide but a quite inspiring music for 10 to 15 minutes.
- How do you position yourself during meditation?
- Have you considered going to a short meditation retreat?
- Yes. How exactly does one calm one’s mind in order to meditate? Like how can I quiet my mind completely in order to experience peace?
- Does meditation need to be done the same time every day?
- How do you meditate to get focused?
- How do you keep yourself focused on meditation?
- At times I have difficulty staying awake when I meditate in the morning. Does it happen to you too? How do you stay awake?
- What good meditation resources/apps do you use once you’ve progressed from the in-app ones?
- What changes do you see in yourself when you meditate daily?
- My mind drifts off too much during meditation, what should I do about it?