I personally prefer non guided meditation. I feel guided meditation requires to some extinct a degree of attention which is not needed in un guided meditation
- How long are your evening routines?
- The past few days I’ve had the same couple of things on my to do list which don’t end up getting done. How do you handle it when you’re not able to complete everything on your list?
- Is it okay to eat oatmeal everyday? Sometimes I whip egg whites in, sometimes I add yogurt, sometimes peabutbutter and blueberries and I even make it the night before. What do you think?
- I always tend to have something sweet in the morning. What savoury breakfasts are tasty and quick to put together?
- How do you stop from going back to old bad habits like being harsh on yourself for not being able to stick to your tasks?
I prefer a meditation which guides me at the beginning and then let me flow with no guide but a quite inspiring music for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Where do you focus your eyes when they are closed?
- After some practice…can we really trust and make the difference between our intuition voice and our mind voice?
- Do you know whether meditating can help someone heal and recover from a concussion?
- It takes me a while to quiet my thoughts. What tips do you have to quiet the mind?
- What time of day do you like to meditate and if you are religious how do you fit this in with other spiritual practices?
- How do you cope with times where you act out of line with your values/priorities leading to negative consequences where you feel you’ve let yourself down?
- How can we meditate properly?
- What time of day is best for meditating?
- What do you guys focus on while meditating?
- How do you prevent feeling sleepy during meditation?