I personally prefer non guided meditation. I feel guided meditation requires to some extinct a degree of attention which is not needed in un guided meditation
- Do you find benefits to different kinds of meditation (breath, listening, guided, eyes relaxed, eyes closed etc etc)?
- Meditation is difficult for me. I think there are a lot that I should learn but the problem is that I am not even able to slow down my thoughts. As soon as I wake up my mind jumps everywhere. How can I setup an effective meditation habit that really helps me visualizing my goals?
- There are many types of meditation. Which do you use and find most effective and how are they effective?
- What do you do when your meditation is interrupted?
- What is your preferred type of meditation?
I prefer a meditation which guides me at the beginning and then let me flow with no guide but a quite inspiring music for 10 to 15 minutes.
- How long do I have to meditate to make a difference In my brain structure?
- How do you sit if you are not flexible and find sitting cross-legged difficult?
- How can I move from guided meditations to unguided meditations? Do you have any tips?
- How can I relax my body fully? I constantly feel tension in my legs or even face muscles. Do you have any advice on this?
- Is meditation spiritual or religious in any way for you?
- Do you use any binaural beats to help with meditation? If so, what frequency?
- What is the best position to meditate in?
- What do you do to improve your posture when meditating?
- Is there a particular pattern for meditation?
- Has meditation ever scared you? I’ve felt overwhelmed before.