It is time I take to reflect on myself, my choices, and my actions. A moment I take to examine myself and who I am, where I am going, and how I am getting there. A chance to center myself and prepare myself for tomorrow.
A period of time set aside for the purpose of quieting the mind and allowing the nature of your thoughts to become nonjudgmental and fluid. The goal is to reach a state where your thoughts do not define you. Theore you can reach these states for longer periods of time during a session, theore you become non-reactive to outside stimuli and are able to hold your composure in times of stress and mental anguish. You become more confident that you can mentally navigate the UPS and downs of life. You become much more resilient under pressure. This strength can affect all areas of your life.
- Do you prefer background music or quiet while you meditate?
- Do you prefer meditating in the mornings or evenings?
- What are some tips for someone just starting out with meditation?
- Any good techniques on how to stop your mind wandering while meditating or will it just take lots of practice?
- How do you deal with pain from traumas while meditating and how do you access and release these experiences to fully let them go?
- What do you thing of, while meditating?
- Where is the best place to meditate?
- What type of meditation do you use e.g. guided, breathing etc
- Relationship issues in any form, how do you cope to release tension and heartache?
- Where is the best place to meditate ?