The clear easy meditation is able to change your entire mood I mean , just sitting comfortably and notice , accept and don't react ..
Just be fine
Just be fine
I find meditation and relaxation exercises help to relax and refresh and calm and upsetting thoughts, it helps to just space yourself from the crazy world and helps you to move on feeling better
10 min at the time of the day when I am the most vulnerable to the enemy within: in the morning and as soon as I am back from work. Any breathing-based meditation/practice work for me the best, because it cuts through the mental chatter and sets a pace.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??