- Does the feeling of procrastination before you start deep work get better with momentum? Interested to know! Or is it always a struggle 😆
- How do you handel deep work on free days/holidays?
- How long should I be holding stretches, and how do you time them? I count but I can feel myself speeding up if I get tired.
- What is a great way to strengthen my back even though I have DDD (Degenerative Disk Disease) and I am 72 years old ?
- Where is your favourite place to meditate?
I can do mindfulness without guidance, and I am comfortable with creative visualization. Guided meditation, especially with a voice that I comfortable with, work best for me, personally. Please meditate in any way that works for you. Good luck!
My favourite one is guided "loving kindness" meditation which is focused on expresing love toward ourself and toward creatures all over the world. And I love to meditate with sound of soft rain.
I do it until I feel ready to stop… But two minutes I think can be adequate…
… And then you sit… And go with whatever feels right. I've found it insightful sometimes, calming, pretty… And powerful emotionally. I've found it gives me what I need, shows me what I don't need… But that's just me…
I also once tried a walking mindfulness meditation, and absolutely loathed it. But a few years later I gave it another go – this time barefoot on soft grass – and it was simply amazing.
I guess what I’m trying to say is, try the whole palette to find what works for you.
- What’s better than meditation?
- How should I meditate?
- Why is meditation important for you?
- How do you meditate without a guide?
- How important is body position for meditation?
- How many times should you meditate a day?
- How do you feel if you accidentally fall asleep during meditation? Do you try again later?
- Sometimes, when I have only 10 min. for a meditation in the morning and afterwards I need to leave to work, I feel it’s rather stressful to meditate. Should I persist with it or rather remove it from my morning routine?
- What is your favorite meditation tool/technique that takes 5 minutes or less?
- In what position should I be when I meditate? Can I meditate lying down?