meditation is something that calms you down , but some times the chaos is bigger so it takes time to calm it down , its okay to have thoughts even after doing meditation regularly its a part of growing and unlearning . KEEP IT UP 🥰
I have very different days. Sometimes I relax and notice the wondering right away. Other times I can’t really stop the thoughts but I try to continue
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??