I find that linking an emotion or word when I realise that I get distracted brings me back to the present and centers me again. I am also not too hard in myself when this happens as some days we get more distracted than others. I do this action as soon as I remember to and it helps me get back to the moment
- What helps you stay focused?
- How to sit for a good meditation time.
- Guided or non guided???
- How long did it take you to be able to meditate without your mind wandering?
- Is it better to listen to something or have pure silence during meditation?
- What’s the best position to meditate?
- How much time should I spend on meditation?
- Any recommendations for good guided meditation ?
- What’s the most effective means of meditation.
- How does meditation help?