There are so many! I recommend doing lots of research, but the two I love the most are avocados and eggs! They are both low in carbs, high in protein and fat and they have many other health benefits. As a woman I struggle a lot with staying healthy and exercising especially when I am on my period but have learned that there are NO excuses. To get the health and the body you want takes work, you have to be willing to do it, you have to love being healthy and having a good body more than you love anything that prevents it. I believe in you!!!!
- Did it take you very long to be able to slow your mind down enough to make this a successful habit to have every day?
- Where do people meditate?
- Is it ok to lay down in bed and do meditation?
- Is meditation to music better than a guided meditation sometimes?
- What is the best time to Meditate? Besides mornings, where for me its to crazy, to busy?
- When you find your mind wandering, do you focus on your breathing to help?
- May I know if there is any way to have a meditation session with forest background music
- Can meditation help with physical pain?
- Advices for better meditation… Eyes closed or open? What to think? Good things or life problems?
- How many minutes do you meditate? Do you use an app to help you focus? If so, which one?