There are so many! I recommend doing lots of research, but the two I love the most are avocados and eggs! They are both low in carbs, high in protein and fat and they have many other health benefits. As a woman I struggle a lot with staying healthy and exercising especially when I am on my period but have learned that there are NO excuses. To get the health and the body you want takes work, you have to be willing to do it, you have to love being healthy and having a good body more than you love anything that prevents it. I believe in you!!!!
- How do you meditate at work without being perceived as “dozing off”?
- Do you prefer background music or quiet while you meditate?
- Do you prefer meditating in the mornings or evenings?
- What are some tips for someone just starting out with meditation?
- Any good techniques on how to stop your mind wandering while meditating or will it just take lots of practice?
- How do you deal with pain from traumas while meditating and how do you access and release these experiences to fully let them go?
- What do you thing of, while meditating?
- Where is the best place to meditate?
- What type of meditation do you use e.g. guided, breathing etc
- Relationship issues in any form, how do you cope to release tension and heartache?