For me, the best time to meditate is before sleep; it makes you feel so peaceful and it helps you sleep faster when you do it right. It could be any time of the day but it's best to have a certain hour to do it so it becomes an easy habit
I like to meditate right after my morning routine, I get up drink a glass of hot water, use the bathroom, stretch and then meditate. I find that if I try to meditate before my routine I'm inclined to fall back asleep or be distracted by thirst or the call of nature. Stretching just before gives me a stronger feeling of connection between my mind and body, which seems to facilitate deep breathing and aligned posture.
- How you manage to meditate if you are always sorounded by people in your room. For example I live with 2 girls in a shared room.
- What benefits have you received from meditating?
- During your meditation do you sometimes go over your to-do list and other things when you should just do the meditation?
- What is meditation about?
- How do I stick to meditating if it makes me feel very uncomfortable both physically and psychologically?
- What do you do if you skip a couple of days of meditating due to a busy schedule ? Is it ok to just get back into when I can ?
- What does your meditation corner look sound and smell like?
- Is it okay to meditate on my sister?
- How long does it take to become really focused in meditation? I find that 12 minutes is a long goal since I’m a beginner!
- How do you make time to meditate each day?