For me, the best time to meditate is before sleep; it makes you feel so peaceful and it helps you sleep faster when you do it right. It could be any time of the day but it's best to have a certain hour to do it so it becomes an easy habit
I like to meditate right after my morning routine, I get up drink a glass of hot water, use the bathroom, stretch and then meditate. I find that if I try to meditate before my routine I'm inclined to fall back asleep or be distracted by thirst or the call of nature. Stretching just before gives me a stronger feeling of connection between my mind and body, which seems to facilitate deep breathing and aligned posture.
- Do you prefer guided meditation or silence? Why?
- Why do we have to meditate at same time every day?
- Which position do you find works best when practicing meditation?
- What are the kind of meditations you do?
- What is actually the best time to meditate like according to studies and scientists?
- How do I access the visualization meditation? When I am not in the routine how do I go back?
- I always wake up restless, which kind of meditation I should do?
- When you find your mind wandering while meditating, what do your thoughts typically stray to?
- Do you do your morning mediation on the floor or on a chair? Curious about posture…
- What tips do you have for mediation?