If you have an opinion about watching your breathing, perhaps you can center using something else right here and now — the almost imperceptible movement of the air on your skin, or the random sound of nearby wind chimes, or a flickering flame on a single candle.
When your mind wanders – and it will – bring it back with tenderness for yourself. You’re doing it.
- Do you prefer guided meditation or silence? Why?
- Why do we have to meditate at same time every day?
- Which position do you find works best when practicing meditation?
- What are the kind of meditations you do?
- What is actually the best time to meditate like according to studies and scientists?
- How do I access the visualization meditation? When I am not in the routine how do I go back?
- I always wake up restless, which kind of meditation I should do?
- When you find your mind wandering while meditating, what do your thoughts typically stray to?
- Do you do your morning mediation on the floor or on a chair? Curious about posture…
- What tips do you have for mediation?