Secondary to that I just downloaded spotify and they offer (for free) guided meditations, just enter that in and a bunch will pop up.
Thirdly, Fabulous made an app called "Reverie". I just downloaded that one sk I dont know too much about it but they have a lot so I plan on looking into it more!
Hope this helps!!
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??