My favorite place is anywhere by myself 🙂 this is hard to find sometimes. I like to do talk through meditations. This keeps my mind from wondering.
Yes I do have a favorite place. A relatively lean room in my house. I prefer complete silence externally but listen to zen bowls or Peruvian flute recitals while meditating .
Fern O Q.
I usually prefer to meditate in my room, with three candles burning (ocean, lavender, and a white non-scented). I like to have a relaxing binural beat playing too.
- How do you keep the negative thoughts away?
- I’m a meditation beginner and I found my mind was always distracted by some memories inside my brain whenever I try to focus on my breath’s inhales and exhales. I know it needs time to practice. However, I want to know if there are some meditation skills I missed or something I was doing incorrectly?
- When does meditation become enlightening for you?
- Do you ever count seconds until meditation is over? How do you get into it?
- How do you keep being motivated to do your habits every day and stick by the schedule you’ve made?
- Just a quick question does anyone have a favorite meditation challenge?
- Do you use an app, or do you try meditating from the Fabulous timer?
- Mindfulness and Meditation… are they both different? If yes, how?
- Any tips for feeling anxious about whether I’m meditating “correctly”?
- Do you use the built in mediation from Fabulous, or do you use an external one when you do a mediation habit every day?