My favorite place is anywhere by myself 🙂 this is hard to find sometimes. I like to do talk through meditations. This keeps my mind from wondering.
Yes I do have a favorite place. A relatively lean room in my house. I prefer complete silence externally but listen to zen bowls or Peruvian flute recitals while meditating .
Fern O Q.
I usually prefer to meditate in my room, with three candles burning (ocean, lavender, and a white non-scented). I like to have a relaxing binural beat playing too.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??