A meditation can be quick, all you need to do is find a secluded spot where you won't be disturbed. It could be during break in between work hours or when you get back home before sleeping. All it needs is willingness and time.
Then it’s preferred to meditate before the sundown 🌅 it’s one of the periods on the day that u can feel the nature intensively, hear some birds around and feel a good air without being cold or so hot & u’ll see the greens at its perfect clear colour & feel its moves more so u’d be open more to meditate in such a moment, and you can meditate
- What is meditation for you? What else do you experience as if meditating? Is meditation a specific activity?
- What meditation is the most beneficial when you’re new to meditation?
- Do you vary your times, or meditate more than once?
- What time of day do you most like to meditate?
- What’s your best meditation experience to date?
- How do you manage to concentrate and not be disturbed by noise and other thoughts while meditating?
- What do you observe while meditating? What is on your mind?
- Have you seen any conscious changes in your daily routines? If so what are they?
- Is it wrong to meditate while lying down?
- How “deep” does one go into meditation? I feel that I stay quite aware of my surroundings. Is this OK?