Then it’s preferred to meditate before the sundown 🌅 it’s one of the periods on the day that u can feel the nature intensively, hear some birds around and feel a good air without being cold or so hot & u’ll see the greens at its perfect clear colour & feel its moves more so u’d be open more to meditate in such a moment, and you can meditate
A meditation can be quick, all you need to do is find a secluded spot where you won't be disturbed. It could be during break in between work hours or when you get back home before sleeping. All it needs is willingness and time.
- How do you meditate at work without being perceived as “dozing off”?
- Do you prefer background music or quiet while you meditate?
- Do you prefer meditating in the mornings or evenings?
- What are some tips for someone just starting out with meditation?
- Any good techniques on how to stop your mind wandering while meditating or will it just take lots of practice?
- How do you deal with pain from traumas while meditating and how do you access and release these experiences to fully let them go?
- What do you thing of, while meditating?
- Where is the best place to meditate?
- What type of meditation do you use e.g. guided, breathing etc
- Relationship issues in any form, how do you cope to release tension and heartache?