When I meditate I feel good I just need to be more focus and be better at visualization and sometimes I feel the same when I meditate
I’ve had severe anxiety since forever. Meditation is part of my regimen to mange my condition along with therapy and medication. I do visualization during meditation instead of only sitting and breathing, I find it helpful to visualize things that makes me feel good, it automatically calms me.
- How often/long do you meditate?
- How do you keep meditating and focused?
- At what point in your routine do you meditate: if morning, before/after breakfast; if at night, early/later on in routine?
- Do you meditate in the morning or at night?
- Is it normal for thoughts during meditation to be kind of loud and busy?
- Which meditation do you practice on a daily basis?
- I prefer to meditate at midday. Why does Fabulous insist in meditating in the morning?
- What audio do you use to meditate? If you use any.
- Does it really matter if I do it in the afternoon because I have no time in the morning?
- Do you prefer meditating alone or with a group and why?