Gl Ria Q.
I’ve had severe anxiety since forever. Meditation is part of my regimen to mange my condition along with therapy and medication. I do visualization during meditation instead of only sitting and breathing, I find it helpful to visualize things that makes me feel good, it automatically calms me.
When I meditate I feel good I just need to be more focus and be better at visualization and sometimes I feel the same when I meditate
- How do you feel after meditation?
- How do you meditate well through illness or feeling pain? I find I struggle to breathe gently if I’m snuffling with a heavy cold and find it difficult to find peaceful calm in the face of persistent pain. Does anyone have strategies for meditating through these sort of challenges?
- Do you feel that meditation helps you?
- When do you find it easier to meditate: early in the day or to help wind down at night?
- How does one move from guided meditations to self directed meditation?
- How do I suppose to feel when meditate?
- How often do you recommend meditation?
- Best application to help me meditate?
- What part of meditation is your favorite?
- How do you motivate yourself to accomplish your habits when you’re busy?