When I meditate I feel good I just need to be more focus and be better at visualization and sometimes I feel the same when I meditate
- How do you cope with automatic negative thoughts and distorted self-perception? What strategies do you use?
- How do you stop thoughts racing around when you try to meditate?
- In meditation. Is your mind supposed to be clear or can you meditate on something positive (or both)?
- What meditation habit do you prefer?
- I find myself often getting frustrated with my self when I get distracted, feel discomfort, and sometimes feel restless like I should he doing something else. How do you let these thoughts go and come back to the meditation to stay meditating for longer?
I’ve had severe anxiety since forever. Meditation is part of my regimen to mange my condition along with therapy and medication. I do visualization during meditation instead of only sitting and breathing, I find it helpful to visualize things that makes me feel good, it automatically calms me.
- What is meditation for you? What else do you experience as if meditating? Is meditation a specific activity?
- What meditation is the most beneficial when you’re new to meditation?
- Do you vary your times, or meditate more than once?
- What time of day do you most like to meditate?
- What’s your best meditation experience to date?
- How do you manage to concentrate and not be disturbed by noise and other thoughts while meditating?
- What do you observe while meditating? What is on your mind?
- Have you seen any conscious changes in your daily routines? If so what are they?
- Is it wrong to meditate while lying down?
- How “deep” does one go into meditation? I feel that I stay quite aware of my surroundings. Is this OK?