Only on the realisation of what I've been missing out on before I discovered its benefits.. It passes very quickly as you become more aware of the benefits
Yes! Especially when pregnant I felt really agitated and unable to relax when doing hypnosis but I've also experienced it during meditation. I honestly think it's just something one needs to ride through. Make sure you’re not trying to change anything; just note it and let it pass.
I mean yeah, but not very often. If it’s real meditation it strengthens me and gives me the certainty hat hat anxiety takes away from me.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??