Making time for myself has become one of the most critical things to do in order for me to serve well. Serving well across the board: family, friends, colleagues etc. I constantly remind myself that I cannot pour into other people or things if my cup is empty. And so with that in mind, even if it's five minutes today and 20 minutes tomorrow, I find the time to breathe, to be present in the moment, to release, to express gratitude. I don't beat myself up for not being able to dedicate the same amount of time every day. I just make a conscious effort to find the time for me so I can serve well throughout the day.
It's easy have a schedule of what u going to do set a time for meditation early, for me I wake up early at 4:30 am every day and I have enough of time to meditate, my family wake up at 6 am so I have enough of time to meditate or do yoga.
- What music should I meditate to and for how long??😇
- What is your favorite spot to meditate?
- Do you use mantras while you meditate? And if so, which ones work well for you?
- What is the easiest way to get rid of a distracted mind during meditation?
- What is the best way to meditate? It is best to have a longer time limit or start with a slower time limit?
- Is it bad that I don’t try to be present? I can very easily get focused on my body and senses so it’s not like I can’t be present. It’s just most of the time I use meditation as a way to jump start my mind to create and focusing on my breath doesn’t really did that. It’s like the meditation is a travel agent setting my mind off so I can follow where it goes.
- How long do you tend to mediate for each day?
- Do you have any fun meditation techniques, that makes meditation fun and motivating to do?
- I struggle keeping myself concentrated with meditation, how can I overcome that? Thx
- What apps do you use for meditating?