This past August I was a leader for a week at a Scout Camp. While the scouts did their merit badges during the day, I was able to meditate for an hour every day. On that Friday afternoon, I had an experience. Everything I could see was in focus. My whole peripheral vision was in focus. From one end of the camp to the other. It only lasted a minute or two but it was amazing.
I use to have this happen to me often when I was at a point in my life when my abilities as an empath were really high. Not so much now. I believe everyone has had this happen at least once in their lives.
- What does meditation do?
- Should I meditate in silence or with peaceful music?
- What are some of your difficulties with meditation and how do you cope with them/maintain focus?
- How to not get into sleep
- Can you meditate while driving?
- Do you think you need to meditate every day? Or do you alternate that with journaling?
- It’s difficult to me to have self-discipline. The worst of all is that I compare myself to others and I get disappointed. How can meditation help me get over it?
- What should I think about during meditation to improve calmness and increase the duration of the meditation?
- What is mindfulness meditation?
- How do you sit while you meditate?