This past August I was a leader for a week at a Scout Camp. While the scouts did their merit badges during the day, I was able to meditate for an hour every day. On that Friday afternoon, I had an experience. Everything I could see was in focus. My whole peripheral vision was in focus. From one end of the camp to the other. It only lasted a minute or two but it was amazing.
I use to have this happen to me often when I was at a point in my life when my abilities as an empath were really high. Not so much now. I believe everyone has had this happen at least once in their lives.
- Do you prefer background music or quiet while you meditate?
- Do you prefer meditating in the mornings or evenings?
- What are some tips for someone just starting out with meditation?
- Any good techniques on how to stop your mind wandering while meditating or will it just take lots of practice?
- How do you deal with pain from traumas while meditating and how do you access and release these experiences to fully let them go?
- What do you thing of, while meditating?
- Where is the best place to meditate?
- What type of meditation do you use e.g. guided, breathing etc
- Relationship issues in any form, how do you cope to release tension and heartache?
- Where is the best place to meditate ?