This past August I was a leader for a week at a Scout Camp. While the scouts did their merit badges during the day, I was able to meditate for an hour every day. On that Friday afternoon, I had an experience. Everything I could see was in focus. My whole peripheral vision was in focus. From one end of the camp to the other. It only lasted a minute or two but it was amazing.
I use to have this happen to me often when I was at a point in my life when my abilities as an empath were really high. Not so much now. I believe everyone has had this happen at least once in their lives.
- Are there negative effects to meditating in bed? I like to cross my legs but also prefer back support so often do it sitting up in bed.
- Is there a particular style or type of meditation that you found lead you to have some sort of breakthrough in your meditation practice, or that you gravitate to?
- How long meditation can be done
- What is the best position to meditate because sometimes I meditate lying on the bed but I don’t know if that is the right way.
- For mums, people with busy schedules and those who are new to meditation… What do you prefer to meditate to?
- What King of sensations do you feel while meditating? What was the most intense one?
- How is meditation helping you now? And what are it’s long term benefits?
- Do you mediate in the evening and morning ? Why
- What helps you with tracking your time?
- How to make your thoughts not wanfer, to be still?