I prefer using a app cause when ask someone for meditate or exercise with you , and also for building a healthy and good habits they think it's good and also start follow you but they can't longer with you , that' s why I like apps .
Yes I kinda practice by my own…but at times it won’t work at that time uses fabulous to make my day better, my life better❤️
I use an app to remind me to meditate, however I usually just go through my own mediation process in my head – I find guided meditations distracting more than helpful. The right meditation music can be a game changer though.. something with a constant rhythm/pulsing which matches your heartrate can make all the difference to get to that next level.
- What helps you stay focused?
- How to sit for a good meditation time.
- Guided or non guided???
- How long did it take you to be able to meditate without your mind wandering?
- Is it better to listen to something or have pure silence during meditation?
- What’s the best position to meditate?
- How much time should I spend on meditation?
- Any recommendations for good guided meditation ?
- What’s the most effective means of meditation.
- How does meditation help?