First, when my day was too exciting or nervous and I need to relax and find harmony. Cause otherwise I will close my eyes, but my brain can stay awake for the next few hours! 🙂
Second is when the day was boring, disappointing or I feel lost.
At that moment I’m very close to break my good habits. I use meditation to not give up and remember about important things in my life.
So for me the meditation is not only about relaxation, but more about finding balance and trying to make myself better from inside.
Sleeping is the process of going down, down to bed. Not about reaching the balance, cause it’s more about going up, trying to stretch your inner strings to play nice melodies. To feel better and shine. Waking up the best part of my personality.
If you focus on these things during meditation, I promise you never fall asleep.
Good luck! 🧘♂️
- What is the actual process of meditation? What should I actually do during Meditation? What should I think about?
- Hey fabulous people do find it best to meditate first thing in the morning ?
- What specific skill is most important in meditation?
- What is in your mind when you meditate?
- What do you do to get back in the groove when you’re interrupted while meditating?
- Could you meditate after school?
- What is the difference between mind voice and intuition voice? How to make a difference between them?
- Summer is pretty much here where I live- kids schedule changes pretty dramatically and there are usually family and friend events that need a lot of planning and dedication towards which throws me off my work schedule and even my daily routine and rituals. How do you all stay on track with your daily routine and work schedule when summer comes and kids and family schedules change ?
- Please how do I meditate? What’s the procedure?
- What are some common thoughts you have that are resistant to meditating? How do you cope with them, both during meditation and not?