First, when my day was too exciting or nervous and I need to relax and find harmony. Cause otherwise I will close my eyes, but my brain can stay awake for the next few hours! 🙂
Second is when the day was boring, disappointing or I feel lost.
At that moment I’m very close to break my good habits. I use meditation to not give up and remember about important things in my life.
So for me the meditation is not only about relaxation, but more about finding balance and trying to make myself better from inside.
Sleeping is the process of going down, down to bed. Not about reaching the balance, cause it’s more about going up, trying to stretch your inner strings to play nice melodies. To feel better and shine. Waking up the best part of my personality.
If you focus on these things during meditation, I promise you never fall asleep.
Good luck! 🧘♂️
- Do you ever use walking meditation instead of seated one?
- How long did it take you to see the benefit of meditation?
- What is your meditation ritual? Do you have certain sounds, smells, locations you like?
- How do i see when meditating has started to change me into a better person?
- Do you know of someone kind of meditation style that fits hiperactive people? I am one and no matter how hard I try I’m always frustrated after meditating… Something in me just hates not moving or focusing on only one thing…
- How to meditate when I am surrounding with a lot of younger siblings? P.S. I mean that I’m a teenager and needed help for self-discipline and independent ASAP.
- When is the best time to meditate during the day?
- What to do with the thoughts that come during meditation how to let them go?
- What type of meditation helps you the best?
- In which place is better to do meditation