My honest answer is whenever you can or have time. In a perfect situation, I would love to be able to meditate in the middle of my day to recente myself and right before bed to reduce screen time and achieve a truly calm state so that I can ready myself to go to sleep. However, my toddler tends to not permit this every day. So figure out when is best for you and that will be the best time to meditate.
For me, I meditate before sleeping immediately. It helps relax and fall to sleep faster. But I imagine meditating in the afternoon would be helpful too, especially in stressful days.
- When you find your mind wandering, do you focus on your breathing to help?
- May I know if there is any way to have a meditation session with forest background music
- Can meditation help with physical pain?
- Advices for better meditation… Eyes closed or open? What to think? Good things or life problems?
- How many minutes do you meditate? Do you use an app to help you focus? If so, which one?
- Is it okay to mediate by laying down in bed before you go to bed?
- Is it better to sit or lay down during meditation ?
- Have you used Headspace? How is that going?
- While I try to meditate my mind wanders. I try to concentrate on my breathing but my mind observes the sounds and touch. If I close my eyes, I picture something. What should I do to this state?
- You think is better meditate at morning or at night?