I personally meditate with my legs crossed becuase it gives a little more importance to your meditation. If you meditate in your bed them you mifht find yourself falling asleep or losing focus more often becuase your in the place you sleep. But tou dont want to be uncomfortable, you want to try to find a place with space for you to cross your legs and be able to straighten your back.
I prefer to sit on the floor because it makes me feel more level with my body and my mind. Sometimes I will put a large cushion down and sit on it for more comfort.
Hi, I really like to meditate on my because that way I feel more relaxed and lighter to stretch or even think on the positive things of my day.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??