Focused me to the quite, strong, whole side of my inner being.
Some would say focused me to the creator in me, other would say it took me out of myself.
Can we? Can we really get out of us?
One. Mindfulness. Meditation breaks my thoughts and brings me back to the simple act of breathing.
Two. Relaxing and refreshed after I meditate.
Three. Goal setting. After I finish meditating I check my goals and reset myself to go after my goal.
Hope this helped.
- When you find your mind wandering, do you focus on your breathing to help?
- May I know if there is any way to have a meditation session with forest background music
- Can meditation help with physical pain?
- Advices for better meditation… Eyes closed or open? What to think? Good things or life problems?
- How many minutes do you meditate? Do you use an app to help you focus? If so, which one?
- Is it okay to mediate by laying down in bed before you go to bed?
- Is it better to sit or lay down during meditation ?
- Have you used Headspace? How is that going?
- While I try to meditate my mind wanders. I try to concentrate on my breathing but my mind observes the sounds and touch. If I close my eyes, I picture something. What should I do to this state?
- You think is better meditate at morning or at night?