Focused me to the quite, strong, whole side of my inner being.
Some would say focused me to the creator in me, other would say it took me out of myself.
Can we? Can we really get out of us?
One. Mindfulness. Meditation breaks my thoughts and brings me back to the simple act of breathing.
Two. Relaxing and refreshed after I meditate.
Three. Goal setting. After I finish meditating I check my goals and reset myself to go after my goal.
Hope this helped.
- Do you find meditation more helpful in the morning or the evening?
- How do you keep yourself motivated and disciplined?
- How many hours should you meditate?
- What’s your length goal for meditating? How long do you want to be able to meditate for?
- How long do you meditate for and at what time of day?
- What is your main aim of meditation?
- What is the recommended amount of time to meditate?
- Is it normal to almost go into sleep, then awake in your mind in time for the end of meditation cycle?
- Is it better to do the same meditation multiple times in a row/use the same app/stick to the same teacher, or better to change it up and do a different meditation every day?
- When do you meditate? For how long?