- What time of day you find to be be the best for mediation? Why?
- Do you use guided meditations or prefer practicing on your own?
- I know you guys get this a lot but how long does it take to feel noticable changes in your attitude, say being more calm or thinking more clearly? I know it differs for everyone but I would like a ballpark figure.
- Is meditation spiritual or religious in any way for you?
- Do you ever fall asleep when meditating early in the morning?
Focused me to the quite, strong, whole side of my inner being.
Some would say focused me to the creator in me, other would say it took me out of myself.
Can we? Can we really get out of us?
One. Mindfulness. Meditation breaks my thoughts and brings me back to the simple act of breathing.
Two. Relaxing and refreshed after I meditate.
Three. Goal setting. After I finish meditating I check my goals and reset myself to go after my goal.
Hope this helped.
- What are the advantages you see with meditation in a group?
- I wonder if there are others who have trouble visualizing, while meditating? Is yes, can you do it now? If yes, what did you do that allowed you to visualize? I am so frustrated! TIA.
- It’s so easy to stop meditating and not get back into it. How do I persist with my practice even when it seems like I don’t have time or patience for it?
- Does anyone use a candle when they meditate?
- Does anybody use a meditation pillow? And do you meditate first thing in the morning or later?
- How long before you feel that meditation is working?
- What is your practice like? Do you ever find yourself avoiding meditation?
- Why do you choose to meditate? Is it because of how it makes you feel?
- Is better if you meditate with more people?
- How long do you usually meditate and what’s in your mind when meditating? How efficiently keep concentrating?