In the past, and again more recently because I am trying again to establish a routine for daily meditation and hopefully twice daily meditation, I have sometimes been unsuccessful in completing a meditation session. For example, I am only able to “partially meditate” for 5 minutes, usually because I am anxious about an task or assignment that I have not completed yet. During those sessions, I have still felt some calm and strength in being able to practice good breathing technique that is helpful for meditation (as well as in other situations for example during exercise or during a stressful time of the day), but if I am not able to complete the meditation session, I do feel some “unrest” and a desire to find a time later in the day when I can get back agin to my usual meditation setting and free my mind of distractions.
But main thing is that I think after I have completed a good session of meditation in a quiet and distraction free setting, I actually feel some energy and fulfillment.
Now I have not been able to practice meditation before sleep at night, so I think I may feel different after that type of meditation session- perpahs I will feel st peace and be able to establish good sleep habits.
During meditation I generally feel relaxed, calm, lighter, reflective, and self loving.
After meditation I feel accomplished, calm, more energized, and in a better mind set to take on my day.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??