- What do you like to do for exercise if you’re really short on time in the morning?
- I’m struggling with having breakfast every day, I’m usually not hungry or in a hurry, any tips?
- How do I wake my brain up enough in the morning to remind myself not to get back in bed?
- How did you set up a morning routine? What motivated you to get out of bed early in the morning?
- How long do you meditate and how often?
In the past, and again more recently because I am trying again to establish a routine for daily meditation and hopefully twice daily meditation, I have sometimes been unsuccessful in completing a meditation session. For example, I am only able to “partially meditate” for 5 minutes, usually because I am anxious about an task or assignment that I have not completed yet. During those sessions, I have still felt some calm and strength in being able to practice good breathing technique that is helpful for meditation (as well as in other situations for example during exercise or during a stressful time of the day), but if I am not able to complete the meditation session, I do feel some “unrest” and a desire to find a time later in the day when I can get back agin to my usual meditation setting and free my mind of distractions.
But main thing is that I think after I have completed a good session of meditation in a quiet and distraction free setting, I actually feel some energy and fulfillment.
Now I have not been able to practice meditation before sleep at night, so I think I may feel different after that type of meditation session- perpahs I will feel st peace and be able to establish good sleep habits.
During meditation I generally feel relaxed, calm, lighter, reflective, and self loving.
After meditation I feel accomplished, calm, more energized, and in a better mind set to take on my day.
- Where do you focus your eyes when they are closed?
- After some practice…can we really trust and make the difference between our intuition voice and our mind voice?
- Do you know whether meditating can help someone heal and recover from a concussion?
- It takes me a while to quiet my thoughts. What tips do you have to quiet the mind?
- What time of day do you like to meditate and if you are religious how do you fit this in with other spiritual practices?
- How do you cope with times where you act out of line with your values/priorities leading to negative consequences where you feel you’ve let yourself down?
- How can we meditate properly?
- What time of day is best for meditating?
- What do you guys focus on while meditating?
- How do you prevent feeling sleepy during meditation?