You can only dedicate a few minutes but if you want a really reflection you can dedicate more time and connect with yourself
One minute. One breath. As far as I'm concerned it is way more important to practice at all it than to practice for a set amount of time that is perhaps even daunting and leads me to procrastinate.
There are no rules to how long should we meditate. 10 to 15 minutes meditation is enough to calm the mind. Adjust the time and frequents to your needs.
5 to 10 minutes is the minimum I think. If you can get at least that done, it can go a very long way to resetting yourself!
I've just started consistently meditating thia past week. I find 10-15 minutes is the perfect amount to clear my mind and relax before and after a busy day.
Depending on the individual's endurance to focus, 5 to 20 minutes is a good beginner level duration to start rewiring the brain and strengthening/creativing a healthier YOU.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??