- How do you meditate without a guide?
- Which kind of meditation helps most for people with stress-related disorders?
- Do you guys meditate throughout the day as well as at night? Right now, I only meditate to help me fall asleep, but I think it would help me to meditate during the day, I just have to find time 🙂
- How do I find time for meditation in hectic times?
- What do you do when you feel you don’t want to meditate?
Recently, I switched to the Insight Timer and I love the thousands of different meditations and mindfulness courses on there. I love it! I have found the variety the most valuable part of the app for me. I also love the timer function with adjustable singing bowl sounds.
When I dont want any kind of guided meditation but need a background sound I use the My Noise app. Best sounds ever, curated by a sound engineer. You can access his collections for free on the web at mynoise.net or a simpler version of his sound generators at Calmyleon.
Good luck and peaceful meditation to you.
Mindbliss, let's meditate and insight timer… I find that these offer a wide range of meditations … you can choose the content, the length the type of meditation to suit your needs for that particular moment… mindbliss and insight timer offer journeys that allow you to start with one meditative theme and improve upon this… Some meditation are pure sounds or chanting whilst others are affirmations, still others are fully or partly guided and others just ask you to sit still and listen. I used to think that meditation was sitting in an awkward position and having a totally quiet mind but it definitely is not the case… Anyway I suggest that you give the aforementioned apps a try n see if they are a good fit with you… Happy meditation 😊
- What do you think about when you meditate?
- I just have such a hard time not letting my thoughts get in the way, any suggestions?
- What do people “get “out of meditation?
- Is there a position in which you feel more easy to concentrate?
- What time is needed for meditation? Should it be different in the morning and in the evening? If you sometimes fall asleep during meditation, what should you do?
- In meditation. Is your mind supposed to be clear or can you meditate on something positive (or both)?
- How do you sit straight but relaxed?
- When meditating are there easier ways to focus instead of visualizing my breath? I have a hard time concentrating and keeping my mind from wandering when meditating. Does this get better with practice? And what are tips to get better?
- Sometime, while meditating I feel the urge to open my eyes. It’s better to open them or trying to focus harder?
- How do you know when you’re comfortable enough to start meditating without a guided meditation?