I usually have to use different ma app to guide me. I also use the one in this app, and I just follow up. I regularly do it twice a day. Morning and night.
I like to use yoga in the morning as my meditation. At night I start of with my face cream and foot cream that have lavender in them and I take three big deep breaths. This then sets the scene for my meditation
I start by focusing on my feet on the ground and my body on the couch (I fall asleep meditating if I’m lying down). Then I bring my attention to my breathing. I let my breathing slow down some and hold the breaths a bit longer. When I start to feel that fuzzy warm feeling I say in my head “calm” on each slow exhale until I’m in the desired meditation state. This usually takes anywhere between 10-20 minutes
I would recommend to try many guided meditations and see which gives you the “feel”. I personally like body scan meditation.
- What is the actual process of meditation? What should I actually do during Meditation? What should I think about?
- Hey fabulous people do find it best to meditate first thing in the morning ?
- What specific skill is most important in meditation?
- What is in your mind when you meditate?
- What do you do to get back in the groove when you’re interrupted while meditating?
- Could you meditate after school?
- What is the difference between mind voice and intuition voice? How to make a difference between them?
- Summer is pretty much here where I live- kids schedule changes pretty dramatically and there are usually family and friend events that need a lot of planning and dedication towards which throws me off my work schedule and even my daily routine and rituals. How do you all stay on track with your daily routine and work schedule when summer comes and kids and family schedules change ?
- Please how do I meditate? What’s the procedure?
- What are some common thoughts you have that are resistant to meditating? How do you cope with them, both during meditation and not?