I usually have to use different ma app to guide me. I also use the one in this app, and I just follow up. I regularly do it twice a day. Morning and night.
I like to use yoga in the morning as my meditation. At night I start of with my face cream and foot cream that have lavender in them and I take three big deep breaths. This then sets the scene for my meditation
I start by focusing on my feet on the ground and my body on the couch (I fall asleep meditating if I’m lying down). Then I bring my attention to my breathing. I let my breathing slow down some and hold the breaths a bit longer. When I start to feel that fuzzy warm feeling I say in my head “calm” on each slow exhale until I’m in the desired meditation state. This usually takes anywhere between 10-20 minutes
I would recommend to try many guided meditations and see which gives you the “feel”. I personally like body scan meditation.
- Do you ever use walking meditation instead of seated one?
- How long did it take you to see the benefit of meditation?
- What is your meditation ritual? Do you have certain sounds, smells, locations you like?
- How do i see when meditating has started to change me into a better person?
- Do you know of someone kind of meditation style that fits hiperactive people? I am one and no matter how hard I try I’m always frustrated after meditating… Something in me just hates not moving or focusing on only one thing…
- How to meditate when I am surrounding with a lot of younger siblings? P.S. I mean that I’m a teenager and needed help for self-discipline and independent ASAP.
- When is the best time to meditate during the day?
- What to do with the thoughts that come during meditation how to let them go?
- What type of meditation helps you the best?
- In which place is better to do meditation