It Hasmade me so much calmer and I’m less involved in arguments and fights… i speak only if its necessary…i feel more at peace
It makes a lot more controlled now, now i can breathe better when I'm with street and when i meditate i forgot about everything and relax for a little bit on my day!
After only meditating for a short period of time every day for 5 days, I feel calmer. I take on difficult conversations/situations with confidence and ease. The other day when I didn't feel calm I sat outside and meditated and felt better. It was hard at first but quickly got easier.
- What music should I meditate to and for how long??😇
- What is your favorite spot to meditate?
- Do you use mantras while you meditate? And if so, which ones work well for you?
- What is the easiest way to get rid of a distracted mind during meditation?
- What is the best way to meditate? It is best to have a longer time limit or start with a slower time limit?
- Is it bad that I don’t try to be present? I can very easily get focused on my body and senses so it’s not like I can’t be present. It’s just most of the time I use meditation as a way to jump start my mind to create and focusing on my breath doesn’t really did that. It’s like the meditation is a travel agent setting my mind off so I can follow where it goes.
- How long do you tend to mediate for each day?
- Do you have any fun meditation techniques, that makes meditation fun and motivating to do?
- I struggle keeping myself concentrated with meditation, how can I overcome that? Thx
- What apps do you use for meditating?