It Hasmade me so much calmer and I’m less involved in arguments and fights… i speak only if its necessary…i feel more at peace
It makes a lot more controlled now, now i can breathe better when I'm with street and when i meditate i forgot about everything and relax for a little bit on my day!
After only meditating for a short period of time every day for 5 days, I feel calmer. I take on difficult conversations/situations with confidence and ease. The other day when I didn't feel calm I sat outside and meditated and felt better. It was hard at first but quickly got easier.
- Does maintaining an upright seated position while meditating get easier with practice?
- How do you meditate outside house, say at work, without attracting too much attention of people around?
- Do you ever meditate while lying on your back? Is this a valid way to meditate?
- I usually meditate by lying over the ground and closing my eyes… can I do it while doing other postures like Yoga and how to do it
- What’s you’re advice for someone with severe pain syndrome or fibromyalgia? When having bad days, it’s so hard to stick to the routines, the chain breaks so soon and it have physical and emotional pain everytime.
- Do you only use meditate as a point of focus or for anything else? Visualization, reflection, prayer?
- which part of the day do you feel is the best time for you to meditate? thanks!
- What is an ideal duration for meditating? What time of the day/night? Does it matters?
- Sitting on thr floor upright is painful for my back. Are there any suggestions on how to improve my meditation posture?
- Do any of y’all use headspace as a meditation app? How’s it going?