Tommie Lyne J.
It's natural for thoughts to drift in and out but yes; through practice your mind will wander less. Something wonderful I learned is Treat wandering thoughts as passing clouds. In this way I'm able to think of interrupting thoughts differently.
- How to make your thoughts not wanfer, to be still?
- How do you apply the mediation techniques to daily life?
- D you find it more effective when listening to a guided meditation compared to meditating with silence? Also do you ever meditate with others and does someone usually lead?
- What are the difference b/n meditation in the morning and evening?
- What specific benefits have you seen personally from meditation?
- What’s ur biggest achievement through meditation habit?
- Why is meditating good for me?
- How do you get your mind to stop running?
- How did you start meditating?
- Suggest me a good meditation for setting goals..